Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have any cool costume ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Have a buddy? Works best with 3 or 4 ppl but green makup all over your face and hands, and green army clothes. Build a base you can carry around and get plastic machine guns and paint them green or I used an empty cardboard tube as a bazooka.

We got $1000 for best costume at this bar we went to, just make sure the cardboard bases are just green piece of cardboard you can stand on and carry around after, and not actually attached to you so you can still walk around.

It requires some work and prep and the green takes about 2 days to get off but it's well worth the awesome reaction and bitches wanting to get fucked by an army man. Between 4 guys we used 2 cans of green powder makeup ($15 each local makeup store) and 1 can of spraypaint ($8) for the bases, pants, guns, and helmets (2 guys work in construction so we used 4 shitty hard hats from their trucks, army hats are expensive).

Comment

Initial D?
        Deathsquad mofo.

Comment

Get a garbage can. Spray paint it red. Be a solo cup.

Comment

take a picture of your self and walk around with it, and tell people you're Kanye

Comment

Comment

Real easy one my mate did years back, get danger tape and wrap yourself entirely and get a helmet of some sort. I'll try find the picture at home but damn did the party stop when we turned up (wasn't a costume party)

Comment

Iron Man?

-SW|UK-
                  Education - Knowledge - Power
                  insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

lmao

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                    X