X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      who that fuck you think you are? you stupid fucking dick face you need to start learning how to respect, fine you wrote and I forgot i had that shit there but that dont you give any fucking reason to write shit like that to me or anyone else if you don't feel like helping skip over the fucking page or hit that BACK bottom simple as that but don't disrespect no body like this.
      It's like you heard the call for this. Did they signal you?
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

who that fuck you think you are? you stupid fucking dick face you need to start learning how to respect, fine you wrote and I forgot i had that shit there but that dont you give any fucking reason to write shit like that to me or anyone else if you don't feel like helping skip over the fucking page or hit that BACK bottom simple as that but don't disrespect no body like this.
        Fucking YES.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

wut

Comment

So proud :'-]

Comment

L Oh fucking L

this thread just made up for the stupid spring forward time change luls

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
                // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

Interesting read.. Better comments! Hahah

Comment

I just can’t stop reading this. It’s so cool, so full of information that I just didn’t know. I’m glad to see that people are actually writing about this issue in such a smart way, showing us all different sides to it. You’re a great blogger. Please keep it up. I can’t wait to read what’s next.
                    networth
                    net worth

Comment

Reading "stay classy" point helps me stay grounded. This should be in build topic 101 for every forum...imo

Comment

1:49 - 1:59 ... Nuff said

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCKecDCSqL0"]RAUH Welt Begriff exclusive interview with Nakai-san HD - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                        X