'96 Obs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Finally got the car home to start buttoning things up. Still a long way to go. I'm on the fence about the bumper.

Comment

Test fitting a friends wheels. 17x9 +35. Wheels I plan on running have a much lower offset.

Comment

I like. Subbed

Comment

Messed with the coilovers this passed weekend. Waiting to get the body work done and still trying to figure out wheels.

Comment

Messing with different wheels and offsets

Last edited by saturnstance; 12-13-2013, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Body work and paint are scheduled after christmas

Comment

In fo dis

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

I haven't updated this in forever. Sold the 17x9's. Picked up a set of 16x8 +23 for BMWs. They're being sent off to Jsutai to be filled and re drilled. After that it's paint and body work. That's all I got for now.

Comment

Wheels are out to be re drilled. Picked up a set of 205/50/16's for free, they've got little to no life left but will give me a good idea once they're mounted where I'm at fitment and ride height wise.

Comment

Pick my wheels up on the 23rd. After that I've decided to attack all of the routine maintenance things I feel it needs..
                        -Fluids/filters
                        -pads/rotors all the way around
                        -new radiator
                        -starter/alternator/PS Pump

When I got the car i bought all used things to get it running, i want to refresh and go over everything now that i have the time. Also, my exhaust rusted out all the way through, so I just recently replaced it all with new OEM pieces.

Comment

That render looks sweet - I really hope you go that direction.

I just read through the whole thread, good work so far, keep it up!

Comment

Thanks! Should look a lot like the render when it's done. Haven't decided on wheel color yet though. toughest decision yet.

Comment

Oil rubbed bronze or root beer colored wheels would be dope on that color body

progress IS a slow process

Comment

I was stuck between a flat/matte gold - silver ( OEM type) or white.

Comment

Working...
                                X