No announcement yet.

'96 Obs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do things twice. Just work your ass off, don't eat out and put every dime aside and get what you know you really want. Awesome project.

Comment

True lol eff it. Go big or go home.

Comment

Originally posted by saturnstance View Post
        Haha thanks. I just read through some of your threads on RS25. Your car is awesome.
        Thanks man... looking forward to what you do with this

Comment

Front end is completely torn down now. So as front end bits show up I can start re-assembling it. It's also up on jack stands awaiting me to pull off the suspension to start re doing that as well. Moving along quite nicely.

Comment

Removed the front and rear seats and carpet so i can start the interior overhaul as well. Should be done tomorrow, im not reusing the rear seats anyway.

Comment

Picking up the taillights, gauge cluster and starter tomorrow. Getting there, it's to the point now where I just need to start acquiring parts and putting them on.

Comment

Got the taillights and they don't fit. Sedan/Coupe lights are bigger than the wagons due to the hatch of the wagon. Oops, my fault. Gauge Cluster and starter are In though.

Brakes are off the car waiting on new ones.(pads/rotors)

Front end stuff should be arriving this week I hope.

Decided on BC's and some nice 17x8 +20 wheels.

Comment

"new" bumper

Comment

Better picture. "New bumper" and clear corners instead of ambers.

Comment

Changed the front bumper again..front is completely bolted on and should have it started tonight..then it's wheels/coilovers and body work and paint

Comment

Nothing much going on with this. After consultation I'm saving up for coilovers, wheels and body work.

Comment

Cool build so far, always kinda wanted one of these
                          My '66 C10 Build
                          My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Oh hell. It's getting there. Picked up a different set of OEM wheels and an RS front bumper/beam. Working on getting it running. Other than that it's just paint and body work. Hope to have it running and at a decent point for the Toys for Tots meet in November.

Comment

And here we are.

Comment

Car wasn't turning out how I expected. It's torn apart for a full repaint, proper suspension set up and wheels etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X