Kony 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kony 2012

Well, I dont know if this is a bad place to put this but I'm doing it anyways. Same way I've shared on a local car forum. Please keep in mind I am about as politically incorrect and ignorant as possible, so somethings I say may not make as much sense as they did in my own head.

Well, nobody else has yet, might as well get the ball rolling.

Copied from me sharing the video on my facebook:

Well, one person shared this, didnt care. 3 did, meh. 6 did, ok, I'll watch it.

Damn activists that I normally **** and tell them to quit complaining actually did something right. Not pissing and moaning so much about our policy, but why our nation and government hasnt done anything to stop something like this. Is it more of a job for the UN? yeah, guess so. What happened to being 'MURICA, the superpower of the world. Fear of our power holds back a lot of what could happen. Now, Im not saying a war is a good idea, or that we should just go killing these people, but the force and tact of the US Army could get this done in a week. Shit, we found Osama, we can do anything. Yeah, there are more important things to be worried about now, but this shouldnt be forgetten about. Get this SOB, Essentially the only difference between him and every terrorist we've fought against is a stick of C4 up someones ass that sat down in a book store. I **** stupid 'causes' and 'movements' especially when its something that holds no bearing on how my day goes (I know, im that American A-hole) but this I'll support.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc"]KONY 2012 - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by projekt-H; 03-07-2012, 03:06 AM.
    _Harrison

1997 M3

OK, now i've realized, I mentioned too much America because thats how I worded it for local car sites and my FB. Sorry. Dont think Im trying to ignore other countries and any efforts they may be making toward this.... Im not good at wording things like this.
    _Harrison

1997 M3

Comment

It took your army over 10 years to find Osama and your army has been in the middle east "getting it done" for more than that

Looks like a good cause though
      Last edited by Anonymoose; 03-07-2012, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Feel free to use what I said, though my wording is not the best. Typing sucks lol. Spread it around the internet like stupid viral videos, like we did with ytmnd. 4chan. Any of the pointless shit we spread like a disease, spread this with a purpose.
        _Harrison

1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
          It took your army over 10 years to find Osama and your army has been in the middle east "getting it done" for more than that

Looks like a good cause though
          Yours has done...???? Not the point here. In the least bit. Like I said, not the most politically correct person here. Either way, for once I'm not going to go off being a d-bag.

Be positive and support or carry on with whatever else you may be doing.
          Last edited by projekt-H; 03-07-2012, 03:25 AM.
          _Harrison

1997 M3

Comment

Why did everybody jump on this bandwagon in the last week or so? Is the premise of a Republican president not enough to scare us into worrying about domestic affairs first and foremost?

This is a U.N. job. With the support we're about to start giving the Syrian rebels, the current war in Afghanistan, and the mounting tensions between Israel and Iran, we can't keep knocking off despots when the internet decides to get all butthurt out of the blue.

My $0.02.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Yeah everyone supports the usa taking action against this sort of thing until innocent civilians get caught in the cross fire, the toll on our soldiers becomes high, and the local populace forgets why we were there and wants us the fuck out.
              Wtf made us the worlds police? What made it our problem? Every time we stop this shit it STARTS RIGHT back up, espically that shit hole continent. You people that think we should take military action shoild join the army right now and volunteer your lives before you volunteer the lives of our current soldiers. Its easy to say you want our men and women fighting over there when you are watching it through a computer screen. Yeah it suck that this shit happens but guess what its been going on for thousands of years and will continue till this world is turned to ashes. Besides this is why the un was created.
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
              X