I feel for you...

It's ok to be emotional...

Comment

Holy shit man. Glad to hear you're ok.
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Holy shit. I'm very glad you're ok. I know how hard it is to lose a car you love to an accident. Alas, cars can be replaced and people can not. Keep your head up bud! I'm sure you will move on to bigger and better things. <3
            cars and stuff

Comment

Wow, man...I'm so sorry to hear this. Even though it's tough to lose a car, you still have your life. It could have been a lot worse. Keep your head up!

Comment

Oh fuck dude!! Glad you're okay though, hurts to see that car like this
                I hope you get a replacement thats just as good if not better.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

sucks man.

a bit of advice, though: be very aggressive with his insurance company on settling your claim. all 5 cars are fighting for the same limits and you don't want to be left out.
                  025garage

Comment

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
                    a bit of advice, though: be very aggressive with his insurance company on settling your claim. all 5 cars are fighting for the same limits and you don't want to be left out.
                    This.

Sorry about the car man, she was a beauty. Glad you are ok too, some drivers shouldn't be on the road.
                    1975 BMW 2002 : : 1977 BMW 320i : : 1983 BMW 320i

Comment

Damn dude, sorry to hear about the car. You seem pretty okay though (physically speaking), and that's more important than some bent metal, ya know?

Either way, I hope you got out of your car and slit his throat with a piece of your fender.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Glad to hear you are OK man! That is awful, sorry you have to deal with that.

Comment

Fuck man!
                          Thats gotta suck..
                          At least youre not seriously injured.
                          Eve I felt a littel emotional just looking at the pictures and so itīs when you feel sad about it, I mean its your car after all. Just donīt loose any hope, thereīs always a way to go on.

Comment

Really unfortunate. Glad you came out of it okay though man.

Comment

Thanks guys. The adjuster is going to look at the car tomorrow, I'm anxious to hear the number they throw out.

Can't put a price on the sentimental value of it, unfortunately. Memories don't count for enough in the insurance world, haha.

Comment

Shit I didn't realize it was YOU until I saw your sig pic.

Good thing you're alright, it sucks losing a car that you loved dearly though, especially losing it prematurely by the hands of someone else.

RIP car.

Comment

Working...
                                X