Purchasing Help Needed Please - 1990 BMW E30 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    Well first of all I can get an e30 anywhere and I can build a fast car for cheap any day. No one gets an e30 m3 because they want to build the fastest car for the money.. lol

Still, 3k for minty alpine white '90 e30 m3 with 71,000 original miles + 2k for s50. /day Tell me what I could build for 6k that would be cooler/faster/cleaner. And that I could resell for 15k plus?
    My point, I would buy it for the investment, not the car itself.

And haha, if this was real and the engine was actually decent Its a great deal! not arguing that. But not counting resale? An m62 or 5.0 swap plus suspension upgrades could easily beat an e30 m3 in most aspects.

Again, I think more performance for money than buying a car for what it is, not trying to start(or win) an argument, I know many people would disagree.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

id pay 3k for a "needs rebuild" M Tech e30.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        id pay 3k for a "needs rebuild" M Tech e30.
        As would I, it doesn't have an s14...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
          As would I, it doesn't have an s14...
          dem ITB's man.

Although it doesnt make the same HP, the s14 is on a different level than any M series motor in a e30 engineering wise.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Got an email back. Looked up the name and it's fake, the person is trying to get people to pay through Amazon Payment, apparently there have been phone calls and also other car ads. I found this one on Cars.com... Oh well too good to be true, thanks for all the help guys. Disappointment to the utter most. Here's the email:

"Hello,

This 1990 BMW M3 runs and drives excellent. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident. Everything works in the car: lights, gauges, radio, seats, windows, locks, a/c blows ice cold, etc... It has no leaks or drips and does not smoke at all, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions with a clear title.

I was serving in Fort Lewis, US Army base near Pierce County, Washington and now I am deployed in Fort Wainwright, Alaska. The car is still in Fort Lewis, US Army base and will be delivered from there.

I have dropped my price to $2,755 (purchase price) including delivery and handling to your address since this is an Urgent Sale! I need to sell it before March 22nd, when I will be deployed in Afghanistan with my platoon replacing the troops scheduled to come home.

If you're interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your Full Name and Shipping Address to open a case with Amazon Payments. They will contact you to explain the entire procedure without any obligation to buy it or fees.

The financial part will be managed by them, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period before committing to buy the car. In this way both, buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction. If the car is not in same condition as I said, you will ship it back on my expense and Amazon Payments will send you a full refund. But I assure you won't be the case.

I don't want to offend you, but the car is priced for a fast sale so if you intend to apply for a loan or financing please do not reply to this message.

Hope to hear from you soon!

SGT Jessica Wells

P.S.: I have made a photo bucket album for car: http://s1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh581/1990BMWM3AlpineWhite/"
            1975 BMW 2002 : : 1977 BMW 320i : : 1983 BMW 320i

Comment

2755 INCLUDING shipping. lol. how generous. you know what that means.......time to fuck with them.
              Originally posted by Kielan
              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                2755 INCLUDING shipping. lol. how generous. you know what that means.......time to fuck with them.
                Here is the listing on Cars.com...
                http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...nal&listType=3

Comment

Damn, can't say you didn't try.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                    Damn, can't say you didn't try.
                    True that, back to Plan A. Hopefully I'll be getting to you guys with that one either this next week or the summer.

Comment

hey guys, i just joined so i can comment on this thread...plus i love looking at stanced cars.

First of all whenever you need help with E30 M3's and if you're looking for advice on cars, you should visit s14.net

I own an E30 M3 and i can tell you that most stripped chassis are worth more than 3k alone. A running E30 M3 with over 150k miles go for around 15k, if you get anything lower than that you're getting a good price. I can't believe anyone would ever think this was serious.

As far as faster car for less $$, obviously we can all build those. I personally have the original S14 engine in it, i like to go fast in a slow car first.

Obligatory pic of my m3.

Comment

Working...
                      X