Worth it? 1988 Vw Fox for 600.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth it? 1988 Vw Fox for 600.

Is this car worth the 600? Needs a new raditor, timing belt, blower fan for heater, bushings replaced on shifting linkage and brake work.
    Some repairs don't have to be done to drive it like dash lights are out, radio has a short, No Speedometer but I've driven it for a year like that. I change the oil regularly and have repair receipts from my mechanic shop.It has good paint and no rust, And good tires, I could prolly get him down some on the price, I am looking for something to build besides the bus, Just let me know what you guys think about it!

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
    Instagram: bigslowchevy

if you're looking for something to work on besides the bus; seems like a good deal

Comment

Ill talk to him, the bus is getting Lowered already and i have paint, so at the most i have to spend like 200 on the bus to make it nice, Then i can do some stuff to that, a Vr swap maybe, Some small stuff, Thanks for the advice man!
      the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.

Comment

Probably you know but in Brazil we have millions of this car, it comes from the "Gol" family, which we have the hatchback (Gol), Coupe (Voyage/Fox), Wagon (Parati) and a little pick-up truck (Saveiro).

We have tons of parts that can come for cheap and make a nice project.

Some examples:

If you really wanna sell it send me a pm
        ★ Caio Silva

Comment

Yeah, the guy hasnt emailed me back so i guess its sold, thansk anyway guys!

Comment

is any car worth x amount of money?

that's the wrong question..

would u wanna spent x money on that car, that's the Q

i'd get it btw
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Yeah, i would get it if he emailed me back,

Comment

theres a 2-door wagon fox for sale up here for $475 obo....hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                X