No announcement yet.

Daily Driven Stanced GTO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front bumper is back on and looks way better, Going to finish cleaning her up and take some better picture this weekend. Here's a couple phone pictures though. I may go lower but it is daily driver and Iv'e already dropped it 2 or so inches. Ill be doing power mods in the near future.

The day I got her stock.

As of now

Parking lot shot at work. Shaved Pontiac badge, And removed plate bracket and shaved the holes as well for cleaner look. Smoked fogs and blacked grilles to keep on the theme. will smoke my head lamps to one day.

Comment

Looks good! There's a slammed & fitted black one in the Sacramento area that is driven by a female. 6spd 6.0 too...

Comment

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        Looks good! There's a slammed & fitted black one in the Sacramento area that is driven by a female. 6spd 6.0 too...
        ive seen her on the ls1 forums. when we did my bros gto we posted on there lol talk about ignorant.

OP I feel your pain with those rear double steel wall fenders. I grinded them out to fit 245 40 18x10 on 25 offset. it was a nice look but so much hard work. these cars have terrible fender clearances. gl and update
        sigpic

Comment

i wouldnt call it stanced.. but great start.

Comment

Just getting you motivated again....

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

im ready for some domestic stance...subscribed

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys,Its gone a little bit lower since the last picks. Gotta do a tad more grinding though. I'm Currently building the motor for around 450rwhp. Fabing a chin spoiler ass well, Hoping not going to grenade it right away but we will see. lol. Kinda off subject but if anybody is interested check out this rally i'm doing and kind of pass it around. Trying to get publicity on the subject. http://rallynorthamerica.com/

Comment

Updated picture of the new lip =), went a bit lower, Going to drill the spot welds and pull it some some i can go lower.

Comment

Nice!!! Love it.

Comment

I'm wondering how this would look with some fender flares. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Notoolow View Post
                        I'm wondering how this would look with some fender flares. Just a thought.
                        this

Comment

i want a gto and you are not helping lol

Comment

Originally posted by GOATGUY91 View Post
                            Updated picture of the new lip =), went a bit lower, Going to drill the spot welds and pull it some some i can go lower.
                            Good luck. I grinded my bros gto fenders off. The car squats so much in gear and wot that it always rubbed. Wether cars fenders sucked to work on. Gl
                            sigpic

Comment

Tire sizes?

Comment

This thing's getting pretty nice. Don't smoke the headlights though ):
                                The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X