Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Driven Stanced GTO

Default Daily Driven Stanced GTO

Well, I finaly made moves on slamming the goat. I've only seen two others setup the same way. The Blacklist GTO (RIP Colt) was a huge insparation with what i was going for, but more a red barron twist. Photo shoot pics will be done soon when its at 100% only geting started, This is my daily driver btw, Actualy this is my only car at all.

New rear bumper swapped

Goodies

Teaser
    Last edited by GOATGUY91; 03-05-2012 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Bad links

Thank ya!

Can't wait to see progress

damn, I was hoping a Mitsu GTO. I usually **** most anything GM; Or red vehicles for that matter. With that said, it looks good

-Justin
    1987 Chrysler Conquest TSi

I was also hoping for a gt3000. And I'm not going to lie, I'm kind've frustrated that it's not..

boom. im aussie. so i like this. a lot.

updaaaaaaaatee

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Getting it together. Any body with one of these cars knows just how shitty our offsets are and how hard it is to find wheels that fit. My solution was easy, buy wheels that don't fit and make them =). Rolled fenders, Cut the lips and some slight pulling. Wheels are Linea Corse Lemans 19x8.5 ET30 and 19x10 ET37. I would catch so much shit on the GTO forums for doing cause apparently it impossible and stupid.......Owell. Want to go lower but I'm pushing my luck right now. So we will see. Legit photo shoot should be happening in the next week or so. Let me hear some feed back!

That's something you don't see everyday! Subscribed.

subbed. so much pontential. keep up the good work.

Blacklist was one of my fav cars and the owner a good buddy.
    Good to see this coming alive on another gto

Sub'd...

needs moar pics!
    BUSTER!
    Low Standards
    Seffer on the Stanceworks
    http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/378700_2373153842312_1054523220_32549988_187257042  1_n.jpg

A friend and myself have been tweaking with the bumper over the last couple days. Blacked the grills smoked the fogs and shaved the Pontiwack badge and plate bracket holes off the front for a cleaner look. Its looks solid. Posting pictures of the finished project up tomorrow. =)

Front bumper is back on and looks way better, Going to finish cleaning her up and take some better picture this weekend. Here's a couple phone pictures though. I may go lower but it is daily driver and Iv'e already dropped it 2 or so inches. Ill be doing power mods in the near future.

The day I got her stock.

As of now

Parking lot shot at work. Shaved Pontiac badge, And removed plate bracket and shaved the holes as well for cleaner look. Smoked fogs and blacked grilles to keep on the theme. will smoke my head lamps to one day.

Looks good! There's a slammed & fitted black one in the Sacramento area that is driven by a female. 6spd 6.0 too...

Quote Originally Posted by coconutt View Post
    Looks good! There's a slammed & fitted black one in the Sacramento area that is driven by a female. 6spd 6.0 too...
    ive seen her on the ls1 forums. when we did my bros gto we posted on there lol talk about ignorant.

OP I feel your pain with those rear double steel wall fenders. I grinded them out to fit 245 40 18x10 on 25 offset. it was a nice look but so much hard work. these cars have terrible fender clearances. gl and update

i wouldnt call it stanced.. but great start.

Just getting you motivated again....

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

21. Default

im ready for some domestic stance...subscribed

Thanks for the feedback guys,Its gone a little bit lower since the last picks. Gotta do a tad more grinding though. I'm Currently building the motor for around 450rwhp. Fabing a chin spoiler ass well, Hoping not going to grenade it right away but we will see. lol. Kinda off subject but if anybody is interested check out this rally i'm doing and kind of pass it around. Trying to get publicity on the subject. http://rallynorthamerica.com/

Updated picture of the new lip =), went a bit lower, Going to drill the spot welds and pull it some some i can go lower.

Nice!!! Love it.

I'm wondering how this would look with some fender flares. Just a thought.