Thread: Heya

Default Heya

New dude here, My project car is an 04 God for saken GTO, Dropped on BC Coilovers, And tons of other lovels goodies. Hoping to post up some pictures soon.

Pics soon!

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Nice Work mate!! I can assume how much hard work you put on complete this project. This car was developed jointly by VAZ and FIAT at the same time as Fiat 124 Special, and the two models had the same basis and influenced each other. Thank you for sharing your work and keep on going like this.

5. Default

Hello, guys, I feel glad to join here.

Thank you for this informational post. It feels great to be part of a great community.

This is the right web site for everyone who wants to find out about this topic. You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject which has been written about for a long time.

Extremely helpful post. This is my first time i visit here. I discovered such a large number of intriguing stuff in your post particularly its exchange.

I am impressed to read the article, it is very well written. I must say you have made a great effort in making this post.

Thanks for sharing the useful information. I already search about this type of post to get knowledge about it.

Thanks for sharing this informative post.. keep on sharing

Hello to all!
    Unfortunately, I cannot create my project, so I am writing here! My name is Jack, I'm 20, I haven't found myself yet! But I think it will be cool