No announcement yet.

SW | LG | T2D Present: Cars and Coffee Breakfast Meet - Sunday 15th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And it will be good not to be driving my shit Suzuki anymore. I need to hassle Josh to come, but he's saying it's too long a drive. I just think he's ashamed of his Rotas..

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Don't blame him, pft Rotas.

Comment

I might be able to bring the e12. Just got a few things to sort on it, then its rolling.

Comment

Yes! Yes!

Comment

Fucking raging. Ive been asked to go upto Scotland again with work on Saturday night. God I h@te this place sometimes. Im not gonna be there guys, real gutted and sorry.
            -SW|UK-
            Education - Knowledge - Power
            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Permaban coming your way

Comment

Im gonna take a dump on MD's desk. I mean come on, travelling on a weekend FFS.
                -SW|UK-

Comment

What do you even do?

Comment

Design Engineer for; www.hydroplan.co.uk

Go to go and survey some new project sites. Snowing there at the moment!
                    -SW|UK-

Comment

I'm not coming either. Hope you don't miss me..
                      Not like I've been to a meet before yet

Comment

Will try my hardestest to get there. Only a 2 hour drive so not toooo bad will see what my fellow playerzzzz say about it .

Comment

Originally posted by Ian e View Post
                          I might be able to bring the e12. Just got a few things to sort on it, then its rolling.
                          As you're only round the corner from me you may as well drive over with us lot..

flickr
                          Facebook
                          Originally posted by driftsucky
                          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Im in for this.

Comment

Hould be a cool busy event.
                              Just hope the weather is better than it is today

Comment

Is it there some one from N7 8ND or around this Area Going to the Event ?? That cud give a lift to 2?? We Help on the Gas
                                I'm from Portugal but currently living in London, would love to go to that Event and meet peeps from here Uk.
                                It would be awesome
                                ...Riding Low with Flow...
                                Igelphotography http://igeladiction.deviantart.com

Project Build ---> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=Golf+portugal

Comment

Working...
                                X