Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay-Z and Kanye's Maybach goes under the hammer for a good cause!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay-Z and Kanye's Maybach goes under the hammer for a good cause!

Atleast there is something positive that has come out of ruining an otherwise perfectly good Maybach!
    The wrecked Maybach from Kanye West and Jay-Z’s music video “Otis” is set to go up for auction. While the car may be a write off, don’t be so quick to give it the same treatment as the proceeds of this sale will go to the Save the Children foundation.
    The car will be auctioned off through Phillips de Pury & Company of New York on the 8th of March, in an attempt to raise awareness for the difficulties facing many East African families.
    http://reinventingwheels.blogspot.co...oes-under.html

I love that they did that. While other rappers are bragging about merely owning, or being driven in a Maybach, these guys destroyed one just for the hell of it.

Comment

Comment

BUSTER!
        Low Standards
        Seffer on the Stanceworks
        sigpic

Comment

LMFFFAO at the gif. Kanye is such a douchecanoe.

Comment

Last edited by SleepyRN; 03-07-2012, 07:08 AM.

Comment

That car was a euro, spec, older model and some say it was bough for less then 80 grand,

Also, I've also heard that they cut a lot of the electrical systems out of the car when they cut the roof off and they say that is a matter of time before the car will not run at all.

Still funny thou.

Comment

The car has fetched $60,000 last week..

Comment

I love that they did that.

Comment

Working...
                  X