No announcement yet.

Canadian Regional Board Please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moar pics of cars covered in snow, canada!
    025garage

Comment

Originally posted by vgrntbeauxner View Post
      moar pics of cars covered in snow, canada!

1988 300zx-t

Comment

Noice!
        025garage

Comment

Where's the best place to go skiing this time of year? Haven't been out to any slopes yet
          1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
          1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Sunshine, louise, fernie, nakiska, kicking horse, revvy. lots of mountains, just depends on your skill level and if you're doing a day trip or not

1988 300zx-t

Comment

you gonna bring your amazing Z out this summer to some of the local meets?

Build thread ------> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1186733#post1186733

Comment

Originally posted by crxmarc View Post
                you gonna bring your amazing Z out this summer to some of the local meets?
                It was at the last beyond supermeet, but yes I definitely intend to bring it out a lot more this summer.

1988 300zx-t

Comment

Oh nice, i finally work in the city again so now i'll be able to attend the chinook beyond meets.
                  I look forward to seeing the Z in person!

Build thread ------> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1186733#post1186733

Comment

Going to Sunshine and Fernie at the end of February - I think it should be UNREAL!
                    Never been out west. You guys have an advice - what to check out or not to?

Don't tell me life is so short, what have you done that's longer?

Comment

if your in Banff, i'd definitely suggest going up the gondola at sulpher mountain and then taking the hike from the gondola to the observation post at the top of sulphur mountain (probably one of the nicest views and your at the top of a fricken mountain!). After that i'd hit up the banff hot springs for another great view and non-stinky hot springs haha. If your not in Banff, there are a good handful of hotsprings through out the mountains too.
                      Im not a skier so i couldn't suggest anything ski related to do.
                      if your a sports fan, they opened up the Canadian sports hall of fame at Canada Olympic Park in Calgary

Comment

Originally posted by crxmarc View Post
                        if your in Banff, i'd definitely suggest going up the gondola at sulpher mountain and then taking the hike from the gondola to the observation post at the top of sulphur mountain (probably one of the nicest views and your at the top of a fricken mountain!). After that i'd hit up the banff hot springs for another great view and non-stinky hot springs haha. If your not in Banff, there are a good handful of hotsprings through out the mountains too.
                        Im not a skier so i couldn't suggest anything ski related to do.
                        if your a sports fan, they opened up the Canadian sports hall of fame at Canada Olympic Park in Calgary
                        Yeah I'll be in banff for most of my time, with a 3 days trip to Fernie.
                        I'll have to check these out for sure (Top of the world, Hot Springs, Olympic Park etc).
                        Sounds great. Thanks!

Don't tell me life is so short, what have you done that's longer?

Comment

Anybody on here going to the Season Opener in Edmonton this year?
                          BMW E34 V8 - Daily
                          Merc 190E - Sold
                          BMW 635CSi - Project
                          Mercedes 190e Build Thread
                          Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

Originally posted by VanDamage View Post
                            Anybody on here going to the Season Opener in Edmonton this year?
                            Haven't heard anything about it. When is it? Might be worth driving from calgary to check it out
                            1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                            1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Word, need to hit a lot more shows and events this year. What's the deal with it?

1988 300zx-t

Comment

Depending on when its going down I could make a roadtrip from SK

Volo In Timore

Comment

Working...
                                X