• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rather wait for the SpinFab 078's!
    WHEELUMINATI SERVICE

@airbrandon
    @thewheeluminati

Comment

two more sets are in process... 2550 a set with all the options. price goes up from there if you want something crazier, thats a given.
      sigpic
      1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
      1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Sooooo, what's your price on 68 spike bolts?
        Oh yeaaaaahhh....

Comment

All the spikes I had are gone. Well I do have 34 gold plated ones that I have no use for but that's it.

Lets get another buyer for these sets. I have 4 asking lots of questions, no payment yet though.
          sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

wow ... nice pict.....
            toyota corolla
            Yogyakarta

Comment

thanks. Going to be putting together a few sets this winter, so if someone wants to get a jump on it and get to the top of the list, get into contact with me soon.

Last spring, everyone went nuts and wanted a set of wheels done in a day. This is not walmart here, this is all custom stuff. And limited sets are imported from time to time. Its not a constant thing sourcing sets of wheels from the '80s.

So lets try to plan ahead.
              sigpic

Comment

Additional info, since tons of people are requesting my terms:

a few sets will be available come early spring. If you want a set, sign up NOW and reserve a spot. I am not building sets with a 1 week turn around time come spring because "you need them for a show that next weekend" (not possible so dont ask), so get in line now and reserve a set this winter for next season. This is a very detailed process, and all the work takes time. Its not an off the shelf product.

only building a few sets as they come in this winter. So far, 3 sets I own and are in process, so keep this in mind. All sets are going to be 4x100, unless someone puts a deposit on a set and tells me otherwise

Additionally, sets will have the option of shipping (at buyers expense) only within the US. No international shipping come 2013. Sorry

options to choose from with the standard pricing of 2550-2600 are as follows:
                -powdercoat color up to you. triple stage powder will bring up to 2600
                -conical caps, hex caps (full ht. or half height) flat caps additional
                -logo caps (black/silver or black/gold) red/gold and blue/gold are additional
                -gold plated or chrome bolts
                -lips in various sizes. new german forged custom pieces
                -black or silver inner barrels

all of the redrills are welded shut professionally and then redrilled with a cnc machine to 4x100 or whatever is desired. This winter, all the sets will be 4x100 unless buyer specifies otherwise.

additional options:

-faces can be mirror polished, or plated, anodized, etc for extra. These are a lot more work and thus more expensive, so be prepared...
                -caps can be plated, anodized etc. but also at additional costs.
                -spike bolts can be sourced, at an additional fee

go to http://spinfab.net for sets in process, sets that were recently completed, experimental stuff, and just general car obsessive behavior over here.
                sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to say that I'm thoroughly impressed by these wheel builds you've been working on. As always you've been putting an artists's touch into your work and it shows. Keep up the great work.

Comment

Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback.
                    sigpic

Comment

do you do complete custom sizes and offsets for the 2550-2600 price? like would you build a 16x9 et12 and 16x10 et12 set for that price?

Comment

PM'd and emailed

Comment

all emails and pm have been answered. hurricane knocked out power for the past week so i was not able to return any messages until today for the most part.
                          sigpic

Comment

pm'd
                            call me asap

Comment

sorry, I for the record do not restore or redrill other peoples wheels. I hand pick the wheels I work with, and its all part of a package deal.
                              If i were to charge someone hourly for some of this work, it might make peoples heads spin...
                              sigpic

Comment

bump. also have a few oddball sets being worked on as well in the same specs. 16x8.5 and 16x9. if someone wants info on any in particular, email me. No window shoppers though please

BBS RT (made for lorinser) super super rare. should be insane when complete. champagne pearl centers 5x120 bolt pattern. yet to be claimed. would be absolutely epic for an e30 M3

also a 3 piece custom set is in store for this winter. Should be insane when complete. pretty much everything on it will be a prototype part...

this in addition to the 18" BBS RF set, the (2) 18" compomotive sets, the bbs e76 16" set, the kinesis set (sold to a buddy) and the set of 5 fittipaldi centers 16" that i have no plans for.

studio.delucav@gmail.com
                                Last edited by 1badg35; 11-25-2012, 11:15 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X