No announcement yet.

Geting the hang of it (e36 content) Pic Heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man. I got tired of the french and wanted something that flowed a bit more. Im waiting on my smoked corners and probably gonna pick up some clear sidemarkers.

Zic, I removed the large glass lens that covers the whole headlight and the two smaller lens's that cover the projector and high beam. and just sprayed the backing. all the glass has been kept clean.

Comment

I meant if they are still there? I know people throw the four smaller glasses away. Like they did with mine, so i'm on the look out for two more, since i already own two of them.

Yeah im asking because the chrome reflector paint is pealing off. uggh annoying..
      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

I really like those wheels.

The only thing that bothers me is that there is not a center cap connecting the spokes together. The 5 lug holes kinda throw off the spokes' effect.

Comment

My glasses are still there. All of them. I havent noticed if any of my paint is peeling. The lens's probably gives it some protection.

Comment

the ride looks great man

subbed

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

Little update.

Smoked corners. Still need to pick up some chrome bulbs to get rid of the yolk.

Now I have received the AST's and have a small problem. They came with the M top mounts but one of the studs have been snapped. Since the M mounts give more camber than the non M mounts I would like to use them but I can't with the snapped stud. Is there a way of replacing the stud? I was thinking of using a bigger stud and nut to replace it with and make the hole bigger on the strut tower if need be.

Comment

tap it out, and put 8mm bolt through it. or is it 6mm?
                  -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                  Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Not sure, but I def will. Thanks man!

Comment

Well got some updated pics. AST's still aren't on the car yet... ran into some things that have prevented it. Anyways... got some 205/40 tires and 205/45 in falken 512's and 912's. Smoked corner lights and smoked taillights.

Next two things on my list are get my AST's on and spacers. Looking at a 30mm spacer out back to get flush.

Crappy phone pics are crappy.

Some sunk ass wheels right there
                      Last edited by oHSo EuRo; 03-31-2012, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Cool car.....needs some wheel spacers thou

Comment

Get them ASTs n quick time.

Originally posted by Geoff.T
                          E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
                          MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                          Instagram:MexicanFab
                          YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

Hopefully next week if all goes as planned.

Comment

Ok so this is becoming difficult. Getting this top mount off is becoming a project in itself. The nut at the bottom is thread locked in an the massive amounts of surface rust doesn't help. Tried using an impact and did not work. Strut just kept spinning. Cut a 22mm socket open in the middle and fit an 8m wrench on the top to hold while I try to crack it loose with the ratchet. Not working. Any other ideas?

Comment

So got the mount off. Held the middle of the strut with a vice grip and hit it with an impact. Not denting or chipping on the strut itself so dont have to woryy about corrosion or any seals being broken. Coils will go in today.

Picked this up yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X