• Show
Clear All

what does that skid plate looks like?

Comment

Bump for the exhaust photo to come

Kennethsellspdx.com

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
        maybe i missed it, but what tire size are you running on the style 19's?
        oh they're 205/40/17. Not really stretched since they're only 8's

Originally posted by amichaels View Post
        what does that skid plate looks like?
        kinda skiddy, quite platey haha

Originally posted by skaper View Post
        Bump for the exhaust photo to come
        Oh man I totally forgot to get one of those for you! My bad. I'll be crawling under there in a couple days, I'll make sure to get one for ya
        Instagram: @rileystair

Comment

Originally posted by rhinosaross View Post

Oh man I totally forgot to get one of those for you! My bad. I'll be crawling under there in a couple days, I'll make sure to get one for ya
          No worries, I just really need to cramp your style with the exhaust, it just sounds too good.

Kennethsellspdx.com

Comment

Anyone want to buy my NEX coilovers? It's gonna be fun. haha. Just wondering since they're just sitting on a shelf in my garage taking up space. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Comment

stumbled upon your video on youtube and just fell in love with your e28.

We should really get a group together for e28s in Sacramento. I too own a e28 and located in Rocklin

Comment

I really don't like the Styling 19's . . one of the worst BMW-wheels ever made IMHO . . but the car itself is FAN-TASTIC!! . .
                my Bimmers . . . -> HERE!! <-
                my unhealthy amount of Wheels!! . . . -> HERE!! <-

Comment

Why are you selling your NEX coilovers? Are you going bags? haha
                  -Rob
                  Wagon MOB
                  UsVersusThem
                  AWDfitted

Comment

Originally posted by e28fanatic View Post
                    stumbled upon your video on youtube and just fell in love with your e28.

Thanks man!

We should really get a group together for e28s in Sacramento. I too own a e28 and located in Rocklin
                    I'm down for sure! It would be cool to get a little group going

Originally posted by MrZog View Post
                    I really don't like the Styling 19's . . one of the worst BMW-wheels ever made IMHO . . but the car itself is FAN-TASTIC!! . .
                    haha I've found that seems to be most peoples opinion of them. ...Is there any way I could get you to dislike them to the point of donating a set of RS' or something? haha jk. I'm sure something else will end up on the car at some point; but I'm glad you like the car though, thank you.

Originally posted by Niterider03 View Post
                    Why are you selling your NEX coilovers? Are you going bags? haha
                    Nahh I just went full GC custom kit. You interested in em? haha
                    Last edited by rhinosaross; 06-15-2012, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• clean car man. I dig it

Comment

• Don't understand how i haven't seen this build... Love it so much!

R A C K E T X C L U B
                        @Mister_Clocktower

Comment

• Originally posted by righteousrags88 View Post
                          clean car man. I dig it
                          Thanks man. I saw your car for sale a while back, did you end up getting rid of it?

Originally posted by Chillest View Post
                          Don't understand how i haven't seen this build... Love it so much!
                          Haha thank you. I haven't updated in a little, waiting to do something worth posting haha.

Comment

• What made you decide to go with GC instead of just staying with the NEX?
                            -Rob
                            Wagon MOB
                            UsVersusThem
                            AWDfitted

Comment

• Looks so awesome man. Can't wait to see what you're up to

Comment

• nice..

Comment

Working...
                                X