I've been lurking for a while...so, my e28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itschrisb View Post
    love this car, good choice on the wheels.

more interior shots!
    Here ya go!

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Instagram: @rileystair

Comment

I love your CAR!!!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

This is absolutely gorgeous.

Comment

so you like the nex's? I have been looking into them, thinking about going for them in the spring.

Comment

such a clean car. the direction youre taking is awesome too.

also im not a big fan of the wheel design, but the size is on point.

Comment

Perfect example of my favorite car ever. The e28.

Comment

Little Update...

It's been a while since I've gotten to do much to the car with work and school and whatnot, but I've found a reason for a small update.

Although the interior of my car was good and clean, I had a longing for a sportier seat. I have been looking around for some factory sport seats for a while now, and most of the ones I found were either way out of my price range, or way to roached out, until I found these...

_DSC8003

_DSC8002

Although they are e24 seats, I fell in love with them the second I saw them. On top of the much better feel while driving, all of the power motors work in them as well! I am on the look out for a back seat to match right now (llama color if anyone happens to knows of one).

well..thats kind of it, atleast until next week

Thanks for looking

Comment

i have a llama colored backseat in my e28 that i wont be using because i plan on putting black interior in my car, where are you located?

but anyway, your car looks awesome, i had planned on keeping my car the stock gold color that it is, but after seeing this i have to paint it black, it just looks too good haha

Comment

wow! one of the more cleaner e28 on here!

Comment

Beautiful car, can't wait to see more

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
                        i have a llama colored backseat in my e28 that i wont be using because i plan on putting black interior in my car, where are you located?

but anyway, your car looks awesome, i had planned on keeping my car the stock gold color that it is, but after seeing this i have to paint it black, it just looks too good haha
                        I'm in Sacramento California, what kind of condition is it in? If its decent I could ship you my black back seat if you ship me yours

And thank you! I appreciate it. Ive had 5 cars so far and they've all been black. Taking care of it is a task, but its soo worth it IMHO

Comment

geez this thing is in awesome condition. love it.

Comment

Originally posted by e12anthonee View Post
                            wow! one of the more cleaner e28 on here!
                            Thank you

Originally posted by mrball0u View Post
                            Beautiful car, can't wait to see more
                            Thanks! check back in about a week, I have some goodies on the way

Comment

Originally posted by rhinosaross View Post
                              I'm in Sacramento California, what kind of condition is it in? If its decent I could ship you my black back seat if you ship me yours

And thank you! I appreciate it. Ive had 5 cars so far and they've all been black. Taking care of it is a task, but its soo worth it IMHO
                              i already have a parts car with a black interior so i wouldnt need your backseat, and i live in maine so shipping would probably be pretty expensive but if youre still interested i could take some pics of the back seat tomorrow.

oh, and got any more pics of the truck???

Comment

fuck i wish my interior was that clean, that is awesome. i need to re-do my seats.

love your car!

edit: how do you like the nex's?

Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X