No announcement yet.

All-New Vintage Series - HRE Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great designs and not such great pricing. There are companies out there that provide outstanding customer service and quality for third of HRE price.

Can you also address brake clearance issue with vintage series forging?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      The price with a custom finish does not shock me at all, nor do I believe it is unreasonable. It is priced higher than some of the other companies producing 3 piece wheels currently, but the quality and customer care are far superior as well. I would never think twice about buying and running a set of HRE wheels, where as I have seen and heard about enough bad experiences with other companies to want to stay away from them. You get what you pay for.

I understand the frustration coming from the fact that the wheels are out of many of your price ranges(myself included), but that would still hold true if they were in the $5k range as well for many of you complaining(myself included again). Sales will be the only true determining factor in whether the wheels are priced too highly or not. I personally would love to see them offered in smaller sizes for accordingly cheaper pricing, so if those of you complaining about them only being offered in 18"+ would as well, make your demand known
      Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        Great designs and not such great pricing. There are companies out there that provide outstanding customer service and quality for third of HRE price.

Can you also address brake clearance issue with vintage series forging?
        Our Vintage Series was designed to fit around modern brakes. For example, I have a set on a B7 S4 Avant. We have in production set for F430 Scuderia on ceramic brakes, a set for Ferrari 458.

What vehicle fitment are you concerned about?
        sigpic

HRE Performance Wheels. For those who don't compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by Lon@HRE View Post
          Our Vintage Series was designed to fit around modern brakes. For example, I have a set on a B7 S4 Avant. We have in production set for F430 Scuderia on ceramic brakes, a set for Ferrari 458.

What vehicle fitment are you concerned about?
          I actually called you (HRE) and inquaer about a set in 18" but been told that wheels wont fit over 8pot 360mm nor 6pot 360mm

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
            I actually called you (HRE) and inquaer about a set in 18" but been told that wheels wont fit over 8pot 360mm nor 6pot 360mm
            You can PM me the details.

What vehicle, brake kit and fitment? I can verify that for you.
            sigpic

HRE Performance Wheels. For those who don't compromise.

Comment

anyone else think its weird to have oldschool wheels that have no fitment options for anything oldschool...? though I'm guessing price would be 5-6000$. for that cost I'll rebuild the originals to spec.
              Last edited by krisclewell; 02-14-2012, 10:28 PM.
              ....you stink like new car....

Comment

Working...
              X