Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.:: Caught riding dirty - moar pics (s.f.w) ::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .:: Caught riding dirty - moar pics (s.f.w) ::.

It rained all weekend so a few friends and I rode out to scout locations for the Performance BMW cover shoot...I figured rain / dirty car would make for unique shots (it only sprinkled )

Enjoy!

Michaels Shots :

MY SHOTS :

[IMG]http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy192/BALOONM3/M3/_MG_3120.j
    pg[/IMG]

Your car with a CSL V1 front bumper and CSL diffuser would be moneeyyyy!

Comment

CSL bumper with 1 piece molded lip and shaved brake duct hole is coming soon. The rear is authentic ACS custom molded so that will stay, the chrome will be PC black though Thanks

I love your e36, great choice of wheels

Comment

Where did the girls go
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Girls were dope, I **** the critisizm over at bf.c... feel free to include your girlfriend and her friend on here. Great car man, I see that you are going for more of a show look but the rear chrome diffuser kills it for me, other than that I can dig.
          E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
          E36 M3 Mugello rot
          GEN2 TUNDRA CM
          https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

Are you using photobucket to resize your images? All of your pics look like they were compressed poorly, compared to your friends shots, and photobucket will do that to ya if you try to upload a full size pic. Try resizing them before you upload to photobucket.

The actual photography is good tho!
            -Ian

Photography flickr Facebook

Comment

One of em was ur girlfriend??? oops. haha

I love number 8 for a cover...could be the angle though, number four is pretty classy too.

Comment

Originally posted by .::M::. View Post
                CSL bumper with 1 piece molded lip and shaved brake duct hole is coming soon. The rear is authentic ACS custom molded so that will stay, the chrome will be PC black though Thanks

I love your e36, great choice of wheels
                Awesome, that front you described is exactly what I had envisioned in my mind as the piece to complete the front. Thanks for the complements. Glad the chrome is turned black too.

Comment

Originally posted by e36cruiser View Post
                  Great car man, I see that you are going for more of a show look but the rear chrome diffuser kills it for me, other than that I can dig.
                  ....wow.
                  lol one little piece kills it for you? his car is freaking bomb. i think you were looking for an imperfection. i think the car is perfect. keep it up dude. but idk what else you could do to the car.

Comment

Thank you everyone!!!!

To the chrome comment, if you read right above you I think I said the chrome will be PC black soon ,satin black

Thank you for the compliments, and yea at BF.C you gotta expect the bs, I just say dick it and move on....I dont mind criticism from this place, everyone here atleast has taste!!!!

These pictures were compressed horribly by photobucket my apologies, my flickr accnt is full, and I do not take many pics so wont upgrade, once I put them on flickr they will look great! These shots are just screwing around, the actual cover will be shot by Darren!

Thanks again guys

Comment

sick shots....love the car!
                      sigpic

to purchase Authentic Tee's please PM me. And click the link below on my blog to see the shirt designs....

Follow Me: http://jluphotography.blogspot.com/

Comment

very dope whip, can appreciate the hard work that went into it.
                        -Jay

Comment

seriously one of the sickets e46s ive ever seen. i honestly would not change a thing. except maybe losing the decals but then again they don't even look bad and matches the bmw crest and the blue pearl. is that the lambo balloon white?

btw i noticed you had a UF plate in another picture but looks like you took it off now.. wasn't because of sat was it? lol im a huge gator myself and was pretty depressed. saban had our number that day, bama stomped us
                          Last edited by jaizeyK; 12-08-2009, 02:17 AM.

Comment

some sick spots and a sicker car

Comment

adding more angle to your camera in your shots doesnt make your shots look better. just sayin

Comment

Working...
                              X