X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this makes me wish i still had the 6 to get some 14's

Comment

At first I lolled, then I serious'd.

This is fucking awesome. I think it just needs a touch of camber.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I don't know what is poking more, your wheels or my pants.

If you're serious about those wheels try some over-fenders

Comment

Originally posted by axelillo_PR View Post
          I don't know what is poking more, your wheels or my pants.

If you're serious about those wheels try some over-fenders
          Hahaha thanks.

I'm only partially serious, really just trying to sell my other wheels to fund my m30 swap and keeping these until I save up for something nice.

Comment

Looks good, was doubting you for a second there when you said 14s but the end result is quite nice.

Comment

I like, bro.
              3.8.W

Comment

14s ftmfw!
                I tuck 14s on balloon tires
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

14's are awesome, especially when buying tires.

This car defines what I would do if I owned a BMW, stinger and all.

Comment

I think it looks awesome. Like everyone else said, a touch of front camber and pulled fenders and it would be perfect.
                    The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

I have 3 questions

-what coils are you on?
                      -what volvo is that front lip off (volvo)?
                      - details on the exhaust?

the car is full of awesome. view from the front is so mean with those wheels. I like where its going, loved the roadstars but selling for a swap is definitely worth it.
                      Last edited by tcturbo91; 02-01-2012, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayden View Post
                        14's are awesome, especially when buying tires.

This car defines what I would do if I owned a BMW, stinger and all.
                        Shucks thanks!

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                        14s ftmfw!
                        I tuck 14s on balloon tires
                        All day!

Originally posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
                        I like, bro.
                        Cute username.

Originally posted by tcturbo91 View Post
                        I have 3 questions

-what coils are you on?
                        -what volvo is that front lip off (volvo)?
                        - details on the exhaust?

the car is full of awesome. view from the front is so mean with those wheels. I like where its going, loved the roadstars but selling for a swap is definitely worth it.
                        I only have coilovers in the back, and they're really not coilovers. Just spring perches and new springs thrown over the stock strut. It actually works good. I'm planning on getting shorter struts from a mk2 or mr2(I forget what one fits) for the front and shortening the body.
                        Similar to this: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22708 But instead of a bag, it will be a coil.
                        There's a picture of my cheapass ghetto coilover in my build thread.

I've always liked duckbill front spoilers so I went to the junkyard and found a car with a lip with the right amount of height, then took it home and cut the ends off with a grinder/saw whatever you have, curved them like a duckbill lip curves and then attached it. My e28 naturally had a little flange/lip on the bottom of the "bumper" so it was pretty easy. Not sure if they all do. Harper Harbor freight was out of black zipties. Coulda used screws, but I did that on my twoforty and they ripped out, zipties are replaceable and fast. It did happen to be a volvo 900 or something, I forget. 240 turbo?

The exhaust is just 2 resonators and 2 1/2 pipe that my friend welded up for me. It actually sounds reaaaaally good and is quite quiet.
                        Last edited by willis; 02-02-2012, 12:18 AM.

Comment

This looks amazing as is.
                          The rear fitment work you will be doing in the near future will pay off.
                          Fav wheels on your car so far.
                          This shot gives the car a very eastern european look to it for some reason lol
                          Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                          i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                          | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

I Can't see anything, Take better photos.

on a serious note, I dig it. Looks sick.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

i approve

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by willis View Post

I only have coilovers in the back, and they're really not coilovers. Just spring perches and new springs thrown over the stock strut. It actually works good. I'm planning on getting shorter struts from a mk2 or mr2(I forget what one fits) for the front and shortening the body.
                                Similar to this: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22708 But instead of a bag, it will be a coil.
                                There's a picture of my cheapass ghetto coilover in my build thread.

I've always liked duckbill front spoilers so I went to the junkyard and found a car with a lip with the right amount of height, then took it home and cut the ends off with a grinder/saw whatever you have, curved them like a duckbill lip curves and then attached it. My e28 naturally had a little flange/lip on the bottom of the "bumper" so it was pretty easy. Not sure if they all do. Harper Harbor freight was out of black zipties. Coulda used screws, but I did that on my twoforty and they ripped out, zipties are replaceable and fast. It did happen to be a volvo 900 or something, I forget. 240 turbo?

The exhaust is just 2 resonators and 2 1/2 pipe that my friend welded up for me. It actually sounds reaaaaally good and is quite quiet.
                                thanks for the details. Thats almost exactly how I was thinking of doing my exhaust for my E28, I saw it on your car and was like no way. I was going to buy an IS front valence but this might be the better option short term because of cheap cost and i'm not totally sold on the IS front but having nothing looks pretty shitty.

I suffer from the reverse rake... but I'll probably just wait and make some front coils. I have been looking at using the g60 konis and gc sleeves, we'll see.

Keep up the good work, love what you are doing with your E28

Comment

Working...
                                X