Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 0 offset question

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    5

    Default 0 offset question

    whats up guys im new to this forum i just recently picked up a 97 ek hatch as a daily and i just threw some coils and lower control arms and subframe brace and all of that stuff on the other day but i picked up a set of xxr 527 15x8 with a 0 offset on a 195/50/15 how in the world can i sort of tuck these wheels? again im new to this stancing thing so be easy on me lol

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MEL Australia
    Posts
    23,230

    Default

    Camber + a decent roll/pull on the fenders.

    Pretty straight forward..
    Quote Originally Posted by anth View Post
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    ok cool so a camber kit? should i get front and back? and any body shop can do the rolling and pulling right?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MEL Australia
    Posts
    23,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ratttynick View Post
    ok cool so a camber kit? should i get front and back? and any body shop can do the rolling and pulling right?
    Yes, camber front and rear.

    No, not all body shops will do rolling and pulling without having to respray the panels.
    Quote Originally Posted by anth View Post
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    Yes, camber front and rear.

    No, not all body shops will do rolling and pulling without having to respray the panels.
    ok thanks and im getting the car resprayed anyway in a few weeks but thanks alot!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    oh yeah one more question once i get the camber kit what do i do? lol sorry like i said before im new to this

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    40,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ratttynick View Post
    oh yeah one more question once i get the camber kit what do i do? lol sorry like i said before im new to this
    Read the instructions.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kielan View Post
    Read the instructions.
    lol gotcha well thanks alot guys

  9. #9

    Default

    You should also get the book:

    "Recipies for Stance and other related bandwagons"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK - South Coast
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    ...then tenderise/beat shit out of fenders until tuckage is achieved.
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •