project loud and low (EM2 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My accord. Less cone area, less watts, much higher voltage, more flex

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jnq_MCmthw"]2 Sundown SA 12s Flexing a Honda Accord - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• i forgot i had an account here.
      Just like to say that I (on behalf of the Skylines Australia club) are laughing at you.

Comment

• Wooooo! Congrats on jalopnik!
        -Jason
        http://project-a3.blogspot.com

Comment

• I'm going to be the devils advocate here.

Wouldn't machining a metal plate that goes BELOW the shock tower (so the bolts don't rip through the sheet metal) and using bolts rated high enough solve this problem?

Force is redistributed, bolts don't break, problem solved.
          Last edited by AtlanticPlayboy; 02-17-2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• pictures dont work anymore!!
            Bagged MKVI:

Comment

• my name is jerry and i find what you've rigged up here to be incredibly offensive
              Fuck your rusted, sticker bombed, piece of shit car.

Comment

• what the fuck! how many random morons gathered here from around the interwebs, just to comment on this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by kani View Post
                  This has probably spread around the world 5 times by now. Greetingz from Finland . How did you find his pic, this is starting to be priceless.
                  Well I posted the pica on favebook. Mu club thought I did it. Flamed me and then I posted the japol. Link

Android Fire

Comment

• At least I can say that I tried to help. Sorry you're getting railed but you should have seen it coming.

-Aron
                    "Living life a quarter turn at a time"

Comment

• Viral
                      Basco

Comment

• You know, I don't mean to be rude or anything but...

Comment

• Originally posted by AtlanticPlayboy View Post
                          I'm going to be the devils advocate here.

Wouldn't machining a metal plate that goes BELOW the shock tower (so the bolts don't rip through the sheet metal) and using bolts rated high enough solve this problem?

Force is redistributed, bolts don't break, problem solved.
                          There is a metal plate on the bottom of the tower the same thickness as the top plate. i am going to get stronger/shorter bolts and the same spring top hats as obk so all the weight of the vehicle is sitting on the bottom of the tower. Also untill i get those top hats for the springs , the top hat has ben moved to below the tower... for now haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Gumby View Post

I'm glad I don't live anywhere near either one of you dumbasses. Seriously, how does one justify spending, and I'm just making a wild ass guess here, upwards of $1500-3000 on stereo equipment or wheels and paint and go complete half ass-ghetto-tweeker on the suspension? Do the world a favor and please don't breed.
                            these are two completely different setups. are you color blind?

OBK's Build Journal

Comment

• With this having spread so far around the net, I was expecting MORE. The jalopnik guys are slacking....

Comment

• Originally posted by ohhbekay View Post
                                these are two completely different setups. are you color blind?
                                Yeah, one is your abomination and the other is his. If you go back and actually read the words, you'll see I was addressing both of you fools.
                                Do whatever you want but remember, Darwin's watching
                                Last edited by Mr. Gumby; 02-18-2012, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X