project loud and low (EM2 content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MC Hammered View Post
    I've seen some ghetto shit but this one ranks up with the guy who cut his wheel off since he lost his lug nut key.
    If you havin' fitment problems I feel bad for you, son.
    I got 99 problems but my stance ain't one.

Comment

my friend just sent me a link to this thread. i had no idea what it was...... and i am now resting my face promply upon the palm of my hand. there are safer ways to modify your suspension on a budget. you my friend, need to do some research.

Comment

The funniest part is that the car isn't even that low at all....... so he basically fucked his car up for no reason. Coilovers would go lower. Save some more of those McD's paychecks and get some!

Comment

oh god

Comment

FUCK! You beat me to it!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

You're internet famous!
              Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

goodluck! it'll last.. but for how long?
                Last edited by oc_coyote; 02-17-2012, 02:36 PM.

Comment

LMAO, i just read that same article. This man is a Retard with a capital R. There is no way to even justify anything with loads of resources at your finger tips.

Comment

The internet is laughing at you!!!

Comment

• i never post on stanceworks anymore, but i just wanted to say 'in before the lock'. thanks for the lulz :P

Comment

• LMAO!! came straight here after i saw this on jalopnik hahaha! its officially over stanceworks has been invaded by retards!!!!!!

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

• I don't normally work on my own cars, but when I do, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

Comment

• Ive been building cars for twenty effing years and I came here to laugh at you doucheboy.

Comment

• Like I said before, props to doing your own thing I guess..just try to stay on the safe side. I mean, all the ****/talking shit isn't very justified and saying all that stuff about him or his car does nothing.

Comment

• When my children ask about this day....I can point to this comment and say "I was there"...

Never go full retard...everybody knows that.

Comment

Working...
                                X