Follow on IG
      amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
      Vintage AME Wheels
      RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
      W115 & W123

Comment

Holy shit, that is beautiful! I love how you worked the rear arches and the front arches.

What springs and shocks are you using?

Also how did you tint the front lights? That just looks wicked!

Comment

Thanks again! Springs are shortened H&R -50 and shocks are koni adjustable's. Shocks will change to bmw e36 racing. There are two different set's of front lights. Original lights are tinted with windowtinting film and crystal headlights are painted with own mixture of clearcoat and black paint.

Comment

daaaaamn!
            ( . Y . )
            Boost gets u boobies

Follow me on Instagram. I'll follow back: itznj

Comment

I really want that tinted effect on my lights exactly like your original ones.. it looks bad ass! Did you take the lens off and put the tint on that from the inside or just straight on the outside?

Comment

Originally posted by Niks View Post
                I really want that tinted effect on my lights exactly like your original ones.. it looks bad ass! Did you take the lens off and put the tint on that from the inside or just straight on the outside?
                The film is 35% in the picture and it's put straight outside without removing any parts. You can't even put it inside, because the glass is corrugated.

Comment

love your ride man, not fan of the mae's

would like to see it lower...

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by projektzwo View Post
                    love your ride man, not fan of the mae's

would like to see it lower...
                    Thanks! Let's see how low it drops with e36 shocks ..now it lays on koni's bottomrubbers, even though they are cut smaller..

Comment

Originally posted by Jouns View Post
                      The film is 35% in the picture and it's put straight outside without removing any parts. You can't even put it inside, because the glass is corrugated.
                      Thanks man, much respect! I also need to change my shocks and springs too, as i still have mercedes sportline springs. What are your reasons for wanting the E36 racing shocks rather than sticking to koni adjustables? Is it because the ride is not firm enough or you just want to go lower?

Comment

Also fogot to ask you, did you pull and roll your rear and front fenders or did you have to extend it? How did you do it?

Comment

Hi....saw your car on nopokemonshit and many others....nice ride...we have similar taste! I also want to go more low but didn t decided on which...bags or e36 strusts....

Cant wait to see the maes ON!

How far did you go with the Holset project?

Comment

Originally posted by Jouns View Post
                            Thanks! Let's see how low it drops with e36 shocks ..now it lays on koni's bottomrubbers, even though they are cut smaller..
                            I'm with e36 shocks + 3 coils cutted sportline springs (without any pads), not sure if it's possible to go lower...

@Niks - it's obviously that his fenders are pulled and rolled...

flickr

Comment

lol projektzwo, your car is so dirty it looks like a vacuum cleaner!! clean it man! those AMG split rims just look so damn sexy on your car.

I didn't know the rear fenders can be pulled that much, I'm sure they must have had extra welding done or something.

Comment

Saw the first picture. thought meh... And as i kept scrolling i got harder and harder... that things dope

Comment

Working...
                                X