Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Low'n Slow Peugeot 307

Hi mate, awesome car by the way!

Could you point me in the direction of where you got your black headlights?

All the lights i can find have angel eyes, id prefer the ones you have that are just black interior

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_lucian View Post

- modified my front bumper and hood again and put on the Cupra lip

- removed the Peugeot sign and door handle from the boot

- put on the floor carpets protections

How much was the car lowered here? I'm going to lower mine and is going for a look like this.

Default Thx

How much was the car lowered here? I'm going to lower mine and is going for a look like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pugarymack View Post
    Hi mate, awesome car by the way!

Could you point me in the direction of where you got your black headlights?

All the lights i can find have angel eyes, id prefer the ones you have that are just black interior

Thanks
    Thanks mate!

Headlights are OEM, you can buy them just like the regular ones but ask for those with black interior. If you can wait one more month or two, I'll retrofit these with Morimoto bi-xenon projectors. If you like them I have the possibility to do a set for you and send it over.

Quote Originally Posted by steffeen View Post
    Not sure exactly but there were no adjusters in the back and no comfort springs in the back. I would say 80mm in the front and 90mm in the back.

Thanks mate!

Headlights are OEM, you can buy them just like the regular ones but ask for those with black interior. If you can wait one more month or two, I'll retrofit these with Morimoto bi-xenon projectors. If you like them I have the possibility to do a set for you and send it over.
    Thanks buddy, i actually found and ordered a pair of black headlights the day after i posted

Will be keeping an eye out for your bi xenon project though to see how it goes

Ive just started my project so will hopefully get a build thread up soon!

Sorry to bump this thread but this is the exact car that made me join and inspired to work on my own Peugeot 307

I'm very happy to hear that. I should post pictures soon...car is now on air ans wheels have been widened.

Looking forward to seeing it an update soon

Don't want to hijack your thread but here's mine as she stands today...

I've removed the badges from the rear now, The only difference since this photo. I've lowered it 45mm but coilovers next me thinks

Deffo coils mate. These things have way too much wheel gap to close it with just lowering springs.

I really like the color. You should also take out the rear wiper. It makes the back look cleaner

I was going to remove the wiper but the rear for some reason gets covered in dirt where I can see out the rear window, I want rid but for safety I think I'll keep it for winter coming.

I'm getting the front and rear smoothed over the bits on the bumper then some some new wheels I think but little steps for me

Gotta love Your car, daniel! Good Job!
    one question tho, did You try and change rear camber also?
    I got the same pug at home, was thinking about lowering it and fit 8 and 9" wide style 32s, which i already got but i def need to add rear camber but im not sure how it could be done, was thinking maybe You could help me out?

Thanks for the appreciation toomash. I haven't cambered my but it's pretty easy; just use some shims. You'll get enough tutorials on the internet on how to do it.

I realized now that I haven't updated this in a very long time. Quite a lot of things happened

- I redrilled the Futura's to 4x108
    - Radinox lips all around (2.25' F and 3.25' R)
    - she is now bagged

Front end will be changed soon. Pics coming up after.