BBS RF 3 piece wheels. $1400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RF 3 piece wheels. $1400

We bought these wheels off of a guy on Vortex and never used them. They have sat in the box since the day they arrived.

16x8 5x112 w/ 5x112 to 4x100 adapters (20mm). final offset of et12,

wheels, adapters, adapter hardware, all center caps, BBS center cap tool- $2000

All wheels were rebuilt, and refinished by the guy we bought then from about a year and a hlaf ago. All lips were stripped and polished. One lip has some curb rash but can be smoothed and polished out. To make it perfect you would need to put another lip on them.

Anyother questions or if you want more pictures just ask

Wheels are located in Pennsylvania USA. I will ship but i would need a zip code to give an idea of shipping costs.

Thank you! Sorry for the huge pictures

Last edited by banshee bitch basket; 01-12-2012, 12:04 PM.

would you sell adapters only?

Comment

if so text me 253 397 9173

Comment

If i can find someone to buy the wheels who doesn't want the adapters i will.

Comment

RF drools.

Comment

Would you ship these to Australia? Just need the wheels not the adapters! pm me
            VW GOLF MK3 VR6 aka the black hole, aka the black death, aka black attack

Comment

Still have these? I have a a super rare set of 3pc wheels in 4x100 to trade if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivalamexico View Post
                Still have these? I have a a super rare set of 3pc wheels in 4x100 to trade if interested.
                still have this I know is old sorry

Comment

Working...
                X