Awesome transformation.
      03 S2000 - Lows Achieved.

Comment

great body work

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD View Post
          Very cool!

Y u no frontbrake?
          I like the clean look of no front brakes. This thing isn't a cruiser that you take down the interstate at 80, it's just to beat around town so I don't need a lot of braking power.
          The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            So rad.
            yes
            Real name is James

Comment

drooling.. hats off to you sir.

Premiere Autosports /Instagram - Kole_Grove86
              [

Comment

Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
                I like the clean look of no front brakes. This thing isn't a cruiser that you take down the interstate at 80, it's just to beat around town so I don't need a lot of braking power.
                i thought that about my bike, but i've very much needed the front brakes a few times. too many idiots around i guess. What's that thing weigh? It looks great! I need to finish mine and get some pics up

2.3l mustang. yes, it's painfully slow.

Comment

Originally posted by 93redfox View Post
                  i thought that about my bike, but i've very much needed the front brakes a few times. too many idiots around i guess. What's that thing weigh? It looks great! I need to finish mine and get some pics up
                  I'm not exactly sure what it weighs, but it's heavier than you'd expect judging by how small it is.
                  The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Man I can't get over how raw and simple this thing is. So sick.
                    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Big fan here. Seen this at the WFC meet. The 7 series and bike are both gorgeous in person.
                      e36 ///M3
                      IG: saeed87

Comment

Looks to be a comfortable position to be riding in. Well done

|| Forester thread || E46 M3 || MK4 R32 (sold) || MK3 VR6 (sold) ||

Comment

Like this so much i spent the day finding parts and a frame to build one myself:-)
                          www.shuturpiehole.tumblr.com

Comment

Awesome build man. That thing is tits.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
                            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
                              I have a ton of respect for your 7 and what you've done with this bike, but as someone who's a semi-pro motorcycle racer w/ 150+ races and lost their only cousin to a motorcycle accident, the no front brake is incredibly stupid. Most all of the stopping power on motorcycles comes from the front and, considering the weight of this bike, your stopping distance is probably 4x what it would be with a front brake. Form>Function is fine by me, but not on something as safety critical as a front brake. Please reconsider this decision before you hurt yourself.
                              025garage

Comment

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
                                I have a ton of respect for your 7 and what you've done with this bike, but as someone who's a semi-pro motorcycle racer w/ 150+ races and lost their only cousin to a motorcycle accident, the no front brake is incredibly stupid. Most all of the stopping power on motorcycles comes from the front and, considering the weight of this bike, your stopping distance is probably 4x what it would be with a front brake. Form>Function is fine by me, but not on something as safety critical as a front brake. Please reconsider this decision before you hurt yourself.
                                Thanks dude. I respect your opinion and concern for a fellow rider and have been debating putting a front brake back on.
                                The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X