No announcement yet.

My Glorified VW Beetle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was waiting for an update on your b5 thread, this will suffice. looking forward to updates!
    91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
    ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Did you buy this car in Bellevue by any chance My good friend traded a very similar car in several months ago in bellevue for a 996 turbo. He had very similar upgrades and really it would just be great if you where taking his old car to the next level. Either way your shit looks dope and congrats on a nice pcar.

JIC Coilovers going on his old car.

after coils.
      Last edited by Darksyde; 01-06-2012, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Looks like an amazing car.... Hope to see it at Leavenworth 2012!
        If you havin' fitment problems I feel bad for you, son.
        I got 99 problems but my stance ain't one.

Comment

You just went full DOUCHE D!! <3

Comment

I'm Wet!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Cant wait for this, I love how you're just jumping in and buying wheels right away
              @sd262 - instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Darksyde View Post
                Did you buy this car in Bellevue by any chance My good friend traded a very similar car in several months ago in bellevue for a 996 turbo. He had very similar upgrades and really it would just be great if you where taking his old car to the next level. Either way your shit looks dope and congrats on a nice pcar.
                I bought it from Chaplin's. I really hope this is your friend's old car because I really want to talk to him about it! I'm gonna shoot you a PM.

Originally posted by Shawn W. View Post
                You just went full DOUCHE D!! <3
                I've always been full douche, now I just have a proper douchemobile.
                -Darrick

Frankenbike Build Thread
                Another Frankenbike Build

sigpic

Comment

Hilarious, I will get you hooked up with him.

Comment

always nice to see more Porsche's here, looking forward to more updates on it.

Mine is not even remotely worthy of being posted on this board though, just a regular old track rat.

Comment

Very nice upgrade. I keep telling myself, I WILL have a Porsche someday.
                      | Flickr |

Comment

gonna look so good on the rotiforms

Comment

Man, I miss her already.

Glad to see she's found a good home. Here's a rolling shot from the Leavenworth drive last summer.

PS, don't mind some of those stains in the carpet

Comment

John, I'm sending you a PM!
                            -Darrick

Frankenbike Build Thread

sigpic

Comment

Installed the GT3 muffler bypass pipes today. Turns out the exhaust tips on the C4S are in a bit different spot than on a regular Carrera, so I had to shorten them a bit, no big deal though.

The car is pretty much straight piped now since this "exhaust" is basically tips that attach to the catalytic converters. And it is LOUD. It sounds totally badass and pissed off, but it's seriously LOUD. I think the best word to describe it would be "ridiculoud".

New exhaust on the top, old exhaust on the bottom.

It did shave about 50 pounds off the rear end of the car though, so that's nice.

Not sure how long I'm gonna be able to handle this setup, it drones pretty bad.
                              -Darrick

Frankenbike Build Thread

sigpic

Comment

Oh the ridiculoud exhaust, I remember when I had one, but it had an electronic by-pass valve so It was manageable. I loved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X