This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s300ae View Post
    I've been dealing with JR since December.
    I forwarded all the emails to your sales addy
    got it. i'll have an update for you tomorrow for sure.
    If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

Hey Aleks, your order is shipping today. Sorry about the delay but email me directly if you ever need anything.
      If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

Comment

I called JR last Friday to place an order for my adapters and in under a week, Adaptec had them finished and in my hands! Top notch service from these guys!! Would certainly recommend them to anyone!! Thanks again guys!!

Not bad for a winter setup!

Comment

Comment

Comment

pm's replied

Comment

How thick would an adapter be for 4x114 to 5x114?

Comment

Is it a studded hub?

Comment

Originally posted by bradp@adaptecspeedware View Post
                    Is it a studded hub?
                    Sorry I don't know what you mean, can you please explain. Its a 96 Accord. Thank you. I'm looking for a cheaper way of doing 5lug, since the car isn't really worth much. I Just don't want some 30mm spacer. I'm looking for something no more than 25mm.

Comment

it means does the car have studs on the hub and in your case it does. the only way to make these is you will need to install one longer stud in your hub. the other 3 will stay normal length. since 4x114 and 5x114 share one lug hole, its the only way. you would still be able to run your oem lug nuts if you wanted. 20mm is the thinnest we can do. lmk

Comment

brad does the research to make whatever you need work on whatever you drive!

thanks for your help sir!
                        2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
                        2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
                        1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

Originally posted by frink84 View Post
                          brad does the research to make whatever you need work on whatever you drive!

thanks for your help sir!
                          thanks dude!

Comment

4 to 5 bolt conversion on the rear. After 3 weeks, finally got them.

00 Crown Estate - Daily
                            02 IS300 - Daily
                            86 Cressida Wagon - 2jzge VVTi
                            01 IS300 - RIP

IG: @RareSpecWheels
                            rarespecwheels@gmail.com
                            rarespecwheels.bigcartel.com
                            Build Thread

Comment

Comment

got my spacers earlier this week. beautiful pieces guys!
                                yum!
                                '09 ford flex - bagg'd

Comment

Working...
                                X