• Show
Clear All

• Just watched Loiter Squad.
    Good stuff
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
      lol you would never catch me any where near that
      Why!? We mixed Malibu coconut rum with it but we're drunk hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
      | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• I honestly stopped drinking liquor when I turned 22 I just don't enjoy drinking it anymore

Comment

• Hey beer is cool. I only buy beer but my friend brought this over so I'm not passing it up.
          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• this is true, I have had some whiskey but woke up with a massive hang over and I refuse to take Tylenol or anything when I have to work

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
              this is true, I have had some whiskey but woke up with a massive hang over and I refuse to take Tylenol or anything when I have to work
              Lol like Tylenol is some hard work imparing drug

Comment

• I know what you mean, but I feel like I can't focus at all. Kind of like I have ADD or something similar

Comment

• So I'm trying to get an insurance quote and found out I have two accidents on my record. Both of them were in September of 2010. This doesn't make sense
                  Last edited by Yogi_Bear; 03-26-2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• I had a bud light platinum last night and it was much better than reg budlight

Sent from my EVO 3d using tapatalk

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                    Originally posted by nickskater09
                    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                      I had a bud light platinum last night and it was much better than reg budlight

I was very shocked when I had one. I thought it was gonna be shit.

Comment

• South Florida is not the south. But haaayyy
                        @jroc561
                        71' 240z, 03' CL55, 04' CayenneTT

Comment

• Sup. post up your car

Comment

• Originally posted by Jroc View Post
                            South Florida is not the south. But haaayyy
                            lol I would say so, I went to the University of South Florida and it was pretty southern

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                              I was very shocked when I had one. I thought it was gonna be shit.
                              that's what everyone tells me as well, but I have yet to try it

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                                I had a bud light platinum last night and it was much better than reg budlight

I agree. IT is awesome.

Also Love Jack Daniels new Tennessee Honey, Shit is awesome.
                                Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Working...
                                X