Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not ill, Im a lowly gentleman.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post

Is there some sort of regulation to say whether your car is appropriate enough to be featured at the event? I can see this event attracting all ranges of car styling if there is no regulations (e.g if the Queen Street guys found out they'd be sure to bring a few of their sex spec cars).

i hope there is some sort of regulation. As ox and i discussed previously, hellaflush has a lot of hype due to it being the "cool" thing. Im sure most of you agree that the term of being "hellaflush" has been completely thrown out of context. I constantly hear people saying theyre hellaflush and when i look at their rides they have sunken wheels + wheel gap. The rest of the car however is beautiful. But i wouldnt use the term hellaflush or even fitted to describe it. With that being said, if there wasnt any sort of regulation i can imagine a lot of rides rocking up with hellawheelgap.

Either way, I will be there. Ox i know you'll come despite your fair enough views on the topic. Why? cause i can see most of the familia going haha. Represent StanceWorks. Get some SW flags goin on

We still got ages to work it out. and heaps of time to prepare. But i think it would be a good idea to start setting plans in stone at around may-june

But for now, discussion about the route, places to stay with low car friendly car parks would be good! Atleast it gives something for everyone to look forward to

Sydney familia! Help us melbournians out? LOL
        Last edited by private_numero; 12-27-2011, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
          Conveniently in my home state, only a ~2hr journey for me.

Great to see already a lot of interest.

Is there some sort of regulation to say whether your car is appropriate enough to be featured at the event? I can see this event attracting all ranges of car styling if there is no regulations (e.g if the Queen Street guys found out they'd be sure to bring a few of their sex spec cars).
          is this another dig at me being arab and bringing my cousins?

i kid i kid

Comment

i must make changes to the car before then.
            Oxy-Bum, WE MUST TALK SOON.
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Well if any help is needed with places around eastern creek i did live near there all my life and know the area pretty well

Comment

any idea when a definite location is going to be announced? id be wanting to book accom as early as possible so we have some choices. also id prefer hotel with foxtel as if we go up fri i dont want to miss startrek fridays ^_^. jkjk (nah seriously tho i want foxtel.) <3~
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Originally posted by cln View Post
                  any idea when a definite location is going to be announced? id be wanting to book accom as early as possible so we have some choices. also id prefer hotel with foxtel as if we go up fri i dont want to miss startrek fridays ^_^. jkjk (nah seriously tho i want foxtel.) <3~
                  man....accomodation is the least of your worries. Should be thinking about sun block, hats,
                  umbrellas, tarps, massive tents, aloe vera and shit. Coz you gonna be one crispy fried rangah.
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    man....accomodation is the least of your worries. Should be thinking about sun block, hats,
                    umbrellas, tarps, massive tents, aloe vera and shit. Coz you gonna be one crispy fried rangah.
                    meh ill just tape an umbrella to my back or hide from the sun like this all day lol

*for the record by the end of the day i was sitting next to that door on the left infront of a stinky ass fucking green dumpster full of old gook food or dead people. DoNt **** Me CaUsE u AiNt Me <3
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

in for HF.

who knows what wheels I'll be running though. hell what car even. october is so far away...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D View Post
                        in for HF.

who knows what wheels I'll be running though. hell what car even. october is so far away...
                        I hear you were looking at a mk4 golf so you can run some nice LMs...

I'd be keen to go, love a good road trip
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Wow, was i really the first person to hear about the hellaflush meet? Cool

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                          i hope there is some sort of regulation. As ox and i discussed previously, hellaflush has a lot of hype due to it being the "cool" thing. Im sure most of you agree that the term of being "hellaflush" has been completely thrown out of context. I constantly hear people saying theyre hellaflush and when i look at their rides they have sunken wheels + wheel gap. The rest of the car however is beautiful. But i wouldnt use the term hellaflush or even fitted to describe it. With that being said, if there wasnt any sort of regulation i can imagine a lot of rides rocking up with hellawheelgap.
                          THISSSS !!! Sick of hearing of dickheads call their cars hellaflush or stanced, when they have their wheels tucked for the usdm look, or have a stupid wheelgap. Amen to that brother. I reckon everycar should have a test at the gates of Hellaflush. Wheels need to exceed 8" wide, and you shouldnt be able to stick your finger in the guards haha.

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH AAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAH, Jase you're an idiot LOL

Comment

i was a local meet one day ( first friday of every month at hardware store carpark )

n some wog cunt was there, and i swear he was retarded.

a lowered merc left and hes like "negative camber, stanceworks" it barely had any lol

"slammed, stanceworks"

fuark cunt

gtf back in ur minitruck

Comment

Im a maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                i was a local meet one day ( first friday of every month at hardware store carpark )

n some wog cunt was there, and i swear he was retarded.

a lowered merc left and hes like "negative camber, stanceworks" it barely had any lol

"slammed, stanceworks"

fuark cunt

gtf back in ur minitruck
                                lol... fucking country bumpkins....

Ill be there if there is a strong group of SW rides going, and we will represent 100%....

If its only going to be 1 or 2 people then Id rather go to sydney for a more worthwhile meet to be honest haha...
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X