• Time
  • Show
Clear All

my buddy josh's wayguhn.

http://www.flickr.com/r_sotelo

Comment

<3 wagons.
      sigpic
      » scott »« '03 vw passat turbo »« '88 toyota mr2 s/c »« '09 honda ruckus «

Comment

Comment

Disclaimer: this thread may or may not suggest what may be replacing the M3 in the next couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by FluffywhiteM3 View Post
            Disclaimer: this thread may or may not suggest what may be replacing the M3 in the next couple weeks.
            as long as you get some 17x10 ccw's for the subie, i wont slap you

Comment

Originally posted by EtownC View Post
              as long as you get some 17x10 ccw's for the subie, i wont slap you
              I was thinking 18x9.5 et30 245/40/18s

And I don't think CCWs look that good on those cars. I want something JDM. Probably some Rota Grids to start off while I spend some cash on coilovers and go fast goodies. Then I'll probably get baller wheels later on. I'll keep it fresh, no worries.

Comment

I was thinking 18x9.5 et30 245/40/18s

And I don't think CCWs look that good on those cars. I want something JDM. Probably some Rota Grids to start off while I spend some cash on coilovers and go fast goodies. Then I'll probably get baller wheels later on. I'll keep it fresh, no worries.
                I have seen some subis with CCWs photoshopped on and it looks pretty sick. but none actually on the car.
                What yrs are you looking at getting?

EDIT: found it, its photoshopped but still looks pretty good.
                Almost 800 pages of sick subarus >>> >>> http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...60585&page=790

Last edited by Steinke; 11-30-2009, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                  I see WRX people haven't quite figured out low yet. Most all of the posted would look so much better an inch or two lower. In the case of the silver one on RS's more like three.
                  Or most of them drive their cars hard and more often are set up for serious driving so being the lowest isn't really the point, optimal handling and driving dynamics are

That being said, Nasioc has threads for the lowest Subarus and most aggressive wheel fitment and both have plenty of examples of cars that are slammed with good fitment

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                  Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Not necessarily THE style here... But I don't think you can do a Subaru any better than this.

Originally posted by dav3design
                    ...I have only just cottoned on to what is happening. lol

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      From HellaFlush III

Forresters are dope too

I like em dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Steinke View Post
                        I have seen some subis with CCWs photoshopped on and it looks pretty sick. but none actually on the car.
                        What yrs are you looking at getting?

EDIT: found it, its photoshopped but still looks pretty good.
                        Almost 800 pages of sick subarus >>> >>> http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...60585&page=790

Alright well damn. Previous statement retracted. But there is no way I can afford an 04 and keep my wheels. FACK. Those are almost exactly mine lol. But my offsets almost definitely wouldn't work. People run et 30 with 9.5s and 245s and that is pushing it. I would have to run 235s which I don't wanna do.

Comment

Great thread.

Is it just me or do WRXs look funny with RSs? They need more lip.
                          -Nick

Comment

Originally posted by BeemerBuyer View Post
                            Great thread.

Is it just me or do WRXs look funny with RSs? They need more lip.
                            EXACTLY what I was thinking? All the pictures I have seen of them they are like that.

Comment

black sedan with CCW's is effing amazing. Also the maroon one with the gold RSs is also sweet
                              SeenItcrew.com

Comment

Alright well damn. Previous statement retracted. But there is no way I can afford an 04 and keep my wheels. FACK. Those are almost exactly mine lol. But my offsets almost definitely wouldn't work. People run et 30 with 9.5s and 245s and that is pushing it. I would have to run 235s which I don't wanna do.

ehhhahhhh read up buddy. there are a few subies running 18x10 +20s on 245s.

and I plan to run 17x10 +23 with 225s.

Comment

Working...
                                X