Rendered Scion FRS on HRE P40S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rendered Scion FRS on HRE P40S

There has been a lot of hype lately surrounding the Scion FR-S. Our friend Jack Darton imagined a set of HRE P40S wheels in gloss white and massive Brembo brakes would do it justice. What do you think?

sigpic

HRE Performance Wheels. For those who don't compromise.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy I like!
    WTB
    Manaray MS6 Center Caps

'95 Z32 3.0TT LHD T-Top .:. Cruiser
    '16 F450 6.7T Lariat Ult. .:. Tow-Rig
    IG: @AllGoNShow / @TurboJInc

Comment

Me Likeeee

Comment

looks great!

Comment

Really nice!

Comment

Oh look, a post not about golf clubs.

Comment

Hi. What I'm going to state is obv prob not what you want to hear; but it is the honest truth from a lifelong HRE fan.

Why are you guys pushing these wheels so hard when every wheel company out there makes a very very similar designed wheel? Honestly, I can't be the first person for this to cross their mind.. I love HRE wheels, and of course the rendering looks great and the wheels look nice but I can think of 10 wheel companies half asleep here that have this exact wheel.. yes they're not forged and they're made by no-rep brands for $600 new but still. The fact remains they're a bit boring and every other late model bmw i've seen on the road in the last 5 years is running this same looking wheel whether its vmr miro drag etc. I just don't wanna pretend to be enthused and give my normal thumbs up. Can't wait for the re-releases of the 504 and other classic, amazing HRE designs.. that is your niche and THAT is what gets me excited about your products. Forgive me for sounding like a ***** but appreciate my honesty.
              91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
              ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

I appreciate your constructive feedback. Good to hear feedback with actual context.

All of those replica designs are based on our P40 Series design. So of course it is a very popular HRE design. Our P40S has similar design, but is about 1.5 lbs lighter than the older P40 Series.

I'm also excited for the release of some of HRE's vintage designs. Keep your eyes open for new designs from HRE for 2012.
                sigpic

HRE Performance Wheels. For those who don't compromise.

Comment

Working...
                X