Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

325ti Compact - Pistachio green love machine, down south...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 325ti Compact - Pistachio green love machine, down south...

Hello!

Whilst having a mk3 mr2 it became apparent I needed a bigger car for my mtb and dogs. I decided on an e46/e36 estate or diesel or even a small petrol. I then went to the Nurburgring and decided fuel economy is overrated, and I needed to go back so ended up with this:

A "pistachio green" 325ti, within 10 miles of my house, had 81k a FBMWSH and was half the money I got for my MR2, with 2 more cylinders and 700cc more in the way of engine. The colour is quite vile (but I like it!), as is the interior, but hey, it was cheap!

I then decided the suspension needed overhauling, so my "man economics" kicked in and I got some coilies:

There are more lows to be had, but am going to see out the winter as is, and refurb the wheels I got... Then it will look like this, if not a touch lower:

or this:

I'll space the wheels as needed...

Looking good man! Much prefer these compacts to the e36 shape!

Where abouts are you?
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Thanks!

I live in Reading... Will be picking the wheels next week and wheel resto will commence over Christmas...

Comment

Never realy been a fan of this style bimmer but your on the right track to improving it
        Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Thank you! A small update:

I trial fitted the wheels, they need a refurb, but I'm quite happy with them!

Comment

looks good already.
            Motorsport Hardware-Race and Street Wheel Stud Conversion Kits CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
            X