Hello from the capital area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the capital area

I have a few stanced up vehicles all euro of coarse the wheels are RS 211's 16x8 the 20th gti has front 17x8 rear 17x11 image IFX wheels and the caddy has front 15x8 front 15x8.5 work equip 01 wheels

A few more one more of
    My caddy and of coarse the 71 mini my goal is to stance all my vehicles and to have at least one pvw feature that just a few of my cars figured I'd share a few from the
    Stable

Comment

All of these are nice!

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

I want your Mini.

Comment

Wonder how many cars do you have if you showed us 4 and you say that "they're just a few"

Comment

Theres still the b7 a4,mk4 tdi,07 ram 2500 HD cummins to pull the vw's when they break and I have a few race cars I just sold a couple of my cars but will end up with more most likely.

Comment

Working...
            X