• Comment

• BBS or AMG ?

@KNOLAS on Instagram #lownslowcrew

Comment

• Easy, BBS
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by alexwh0 View Post

Anyone got any info on the setup of this W124?
          A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
          - Albert Einstein

Comment

• @95silvia - here, this might help you out => http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=w124

flickr

Comment

• HRE 547R (Matte grey centers (HRE-spec color) with Barolo Red metallic (MB-spec) inner and outer lip sections) 19x9, 19x10.5, 5x112. Tires included. For sale! PM me for a price.

Comment

• build thread?

Comment

• What size dem is?
                  W108 - LSx hitting a lick | '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel

Comment

• Somebody must know this dude in RI... I need his air set-up info/wheel set-up.

I have a W126 big body just like this and have been afraid to pull the trigger on an air set-up, but now I want!

Comment

• Is it okay if she's a little ugly?

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
                      And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

• Besides the front bumper, and a few rock chips, looks clean. Is it an amg convert, or a true amg car?

Comment

• Originally posted by DownhillA4 View Post
                          Somebody must know this dude in RI... I need his air set-up info/wheel set-up.

I have a W126 big body just like this and have been afraid to pull the trigger on an air set-up, but now I want!

check it out

Comment

• Originally posted by alexwh0 View Post
                            Besides the front bumper, and a few rock chips, looks clean. Is it an amg convert, or a true amg car?
                            To be honest, I don't know. I have no paper work on the car, but it has the Silberpfeil AMG steering wheel and AMG black springs, and obviously the wheels and kit. Motor is bone stock, no AMG mods. But the parts seem to have been on the car for 30 years.

But I have no way of finding out if its a true AMG or not, I do know the kit is real, not a repro.

Heh, the old service records on the car a receipts from parts I've bought.
                            Last edited by RubbderDucky; 08-30-2012, 06:35 AM.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
                            And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by RubbderDucky View Post
                              To be honest, I don't know. I have no paper work on the car, but it has the Silberpfeil AMG steering wheel and AMG black springs, and obviously the wheels and kit. Motor is bone stock, no AMG mods. But the parts seem to have been on the car for 30 years.

But I have no way of finding out if its a true AMG or not, I do know the kit is real, not a repro.

Heh, the old service records on the car a receipts from parts I've bought.
                              ask the dealer to run the vin ... they will tell you its story.

Comment

• DSC_7751.jpg by KeysarPhoto, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X