Sid, I haven't seen that screen name in a long ass time. lol
    sigpic
    GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

amazing pics bud ,, keep up the good work
      Static:Society

*K04 on Board*

Comment

What I'm working on today! And a clip of a car I recently shot.

Comment

needs more heritage.
          @slowprogress

Comment

I like these wheels more than the ones above..

Comment

I love your work man. Do you use any other lenses apart from the 17 - 55?

flickr
              Facebook
              Originally posted by driftsucky
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Thanks dude. I haven't taken my 17-55 off in a really long time. I'm talking 2 years probably and the only reason was to use my 50 which i rarely used. I think the 17-55 is a big part of my 'style'.

Comment

sweet shots Travis. Decided last night I'll probably be moving to Seattle in a month or two. Looking forward to seeing you around! Def bringing the e30, not sure about Daisy yet.. we could be twinsies with e36's on turbines
                  91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                  ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Nice location. I harmonize with your conclusions and will keenly look further to your future updates.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by animal View Post
                        sweet shots Travis. Decided last night I'll probably be moving to Seattle in a month or two. Looking forward to seeing you around! Def bringing the e30, not sure about Daisy yet.. we could be twinsies with e36's on turbines
                        Better hurry up before the turbines are gone! Hit me up if/when you move up here man.

Nissan Fest was today at Evergreen Speedway.. Lots of 240's/350's/Z cars, you know.. Not really my style but had a good time anyways! I've grown to **** taking pictures at shows/events, but sometimes the opportunities are too good to pass up.

Comment

Serial number 00001!

Comment

That's bad ass!
                            98' BMW 323is - Daily
                            62' Chevy Corvair - Project older balls
                            sigpic

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X