Clear All

i cant spell H a. T i. n g?

Comment

disgracelands
      i am too old for this shit.
      instagram deckard_

Comment

Originally posted by HellaM3 View Post
        So, despite where this thread is headed, I recently became aware that Raceland will be making the "ultimo" coilover kit for the e36. Is anyone on ultimos for a vw? Does all this raceland-****** apply to their ultimos as well?
        its the same shit just painted and slightly stiffer rates with no valving to match so they are still shit....but now they are black and green shit

ps, theyve been making e36 ultimos for a while

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          its the same shit just painted and slightly stiffer rates with no valving to match so they are still shit....but now they are black and green shit

ps, theyve been making e36 ultimos for a while
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

So, despite where this thread is headed, I recently became aware that Raceland will be making the "ultimo" coilover kit for the e36. Is anyone on ultimos for a vw? Does all this raceland-****** apply to their ultimos as well?
            O,o ... Oh, talking with Raceland made it seem like they were just coming out. Any suggestions for alternative cheap coils then? looking to spend ~400.
            my car is no RACECAR lol

Comment

O,o ... Oh, talking with Raceland made it seem like they were just coming out. Any suggestions for alternative cheap coils then? looking to spend ~400.
              my car is no RACECAR lol
              my suggestion is to not modify your car if you dont have the resources to do it right.

Comment

my car is no RACECAR lol
                Get JOM coilovers. VERY high quality for very little money.
                JOM are as good if not better than Ground Control.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                  Get JOM coilovers. VERY high quality for very little money.
                  JOM are as good if not better than Ground Control.
                  I agree i have JOM's on my e36 and had no problems what so ever, yes they dont have the ride of a $1500-$2000 set but with anything you get what you pay for.
                  I think with any coilover they work well untill you set them to the ridicuous and of course they are not going to perform. just a thought.

Comment

Great for ballin on a budget

Comment

Originally posted by jungleman View Post
                      I agree i have JOM's on my e36 and had no problems what so ever, yes they dont have the ride of a $1500-$2000 set but with anything you get what you pay for.
                      I think with any coilover they work well untill you set them to the ridicuous and of course they are not going to perform. just a thought.
                      Lol, you got trolled.

Originally posted by Hayden View Post
                      Great for ballin on a budget
                      Racelands are not any kind of ballin

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        Racelands are not any kind of ballin
                        100% agreed, OP speaking from experience of having multiple platforms with various coil/strut/shock combos, I can honestly say raceland is not worth the money new. I purhcased mine used for less than what people pay for just springs (140 all around), and I was not all that impressed (even at 140 dollars lol). I would not reccomend them to anyone if purchased new, but if you are low on funds, and can find a non blown set up for super cheap why not try it out.

On the plus side, there customer service department worked well with me when the strut/FSB endlink attachment kept breaking.

Comment

Gets you low if your broke though.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            Lol, you got trolled.
                            Sean, you're a joke.
                            Dont be mad that you spend $2200 on Z/C and they ride worst than JOM's!

The only thing that is for sure better than Jom's are Moton or Ohlins coils and even then you probably wont notice a difference unless you're on the track.

OP JOM coils FTMFW.

PS:
                            My car used to be on Racelands and then I upgraded to JOM's. Worl of a difference
                            Last edited by PavelK313; 12-01-2011, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                              i was about to say, im not sure if youre a horrible troll or greatest troll ever

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                i was about to say, im not sure if youre a horrible troll or greatest troll ever

Comment

Working...
                                X