BMW M5 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget all the ****!

This is sweet. I wish I had the funds to do this kind of stuff. I absolutely love the 520i badge.

Comment

3 Words: I Love It.

Comment

I see what your doing but i`m not getting it personally,the M5 is a superb and iconis car in the way of looks,making it look like a bog standard 520i just does`nt do it.
        Surely you would have been better of buying a ropey 520i and putting a second hand M5 lump in that??

Not ****** at all, i just don`t get this.

Comment

Like It !
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

This is my first comment on SW. All i have say is, I love this shit I have always thought about doing something like this myself, but never had the balls to ruin a good car. But you sir, keep it up !!

Comment

Originally posted by Riskant View Post
              Why would anyone try to race a 520i ?
              You are not thinking the North American way, WE RACE EVERYTHING, and by everything I literally mean EVERYTHING, and racing is like the e-penis of guys here, I understand people in Europe are different due to different cars available to them at younger age, and a lot of us grew up with you gotta watch out for the lesser models, since you don't know what's under the hood so you are tempted to find out.

i.e. just because someone has an E36 with M3 everything incld the badge doesn't mean its fast, if its a real M3, they are less likely to modify it to an extreme, if its an E36 with 318i badge but with beefy tires and exhaust, a good chance there's a turbo'd M52 lurking under the hood, see where I'm getting at? all those Civic/Integra Type R's are all bs, while the guys rocking tires way too wide and Civic DX badge are probably the ones daily driving their 10second Torretto mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by Chigga View Post
                You are not thinking the North American way, WE RACE EVERYTHING, and by everything I literally mean EVERYTHING, and racing is like the e-penis of guys here, I understand people in Europe are different due to different cars available to them at younger age, and a lot of us grew up with you gotta watch out for the lesser models, since you don't know what's under the hood so you are tempted to find out.

i.e. just because someone has an E36 with M3 everything incld the badge doesn't mean its fast, if its a real M3, they are less likely to modify it to an extreme, if its an E36 with 318i badge but with beefy tires and exhaust, a good chance there's a turbo'd M52 lurking under the hood, see where I'm getting at? all those Civic/Integra Type R's are all bs, while the guys rocking tires way too wide and Civic DX badge are probably the ones daily driving their 10second Torretto mobile.
                As an American, I sadly agree with his...

Comment

I like the build and the idea of the whole thing.

Comment

Absolutely brilliant, a friend of mine has a M3 with 318i sticker and it's funny

Comment

Oh boy. Owning an E39 540i with M5 bumpers, it makes me feel like you are going backwards. Kudos to you though! Whatever floats your boat. haha

Comment

people are mad cause they cant afford to do this to an M5 lol ... if i had money up the rear, id do it lol ... this downgrade build is saying somethin hah

Comment

lol its not a case of people being mad cos they cant afford it, i just dont see why?? as i said, surely it makes more sence to get a 520i dirt box and fit a seconhand M5 lump in that, this just seems a waste to ruin such a nice and sought after car just to be "different".we all have our own opinions.

People arent mad about it either,there just giving there views

Comment

Point is: the M5 body is sexy. now it looks like its ugly cousin with a heart of gold.

Comment

I like what you did there but i can imagine why some don't

M5 body is sexy.. i do not disagree on that

If you are satisfied, then its ok i guess

Comment

lol, i dont understand why people is trying to find the "point" or sense" of this. NONE of the things we do to our cars need to have or even have sense at all. whats the point when we make our cars difficult to drive? make them scrap, break, scratch etc? Is not about sense.

I love what OP is doing. Plus.. he can always put back all the M parts on. I like it because its different and not what we always see around here (non M cars with M bumpers. im sick of it)

in for more updates.
                                Last edited by DannyE32; 02-04-2012, 01:49 PM.

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

Working...
                                X