No announcement yet.

108mm PCD Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didnt read through all the posts but im sure it has been said that saabs are 5x110 not 108. You can run wobble bolts but thats not what this thread is about.

Anyway....

Comment

Originally posted by exexpat View Post
      Saab is 5x110

Maserati 3200 and GT cars are also 108.
      Originally posted by gambit4000s View Post
      old 4 lug is 4x108 with a 67?mm centerbore
      Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
      Didnt read through all the posts but im sure it has been said that saabs are 5x110 not 108. You can run wobble bolts but thats not what this thread is about.

Comment

Not stance, but definitely 4x108

Kosei K1, not common in 108 since Kosei never made them in that pattern:

Comment

Enkei EK26s

15x7 ET-15 4x108

So far I've only found one other set in 4x108
          Last edited by Ahuzen; 11-30-2011, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Haha it's cool to see my car in here.

sigpic
            GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

Originally posted by gambit4000s View Post
              old 4 lug is 4x108 with a 67?mm centerbore
              ^^^ He got it right, the old 900's pre 1993 and the Saab 9000's up to 1998 were 4x108 With a center bore of 65.1 I BELIEVE (I know for a fact it is smaller than the focus because I wanted to run their 16(?) spoke wheels but the center bore and offset were off so I would have had to get spacers.

Prob one of my favorite 4x108 wheels is Saab's Super Aero wheel

Although I would give my left nut for a set of Ronal turbo's, Avev' Type A's, or Borbet type A's
              Originally posted by JC.
              'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

16" Compomotive TH1680

Comment

Originally posted by soab View Post
                  ^^^ He got it right, the old 900's pre 1993 and the Saab 9000's up to 1998 were 4x108 With a center bore of 65.1 I BELIEVE (I know for a fact it is smaller than the focus because I wanted to run their 16(?) spoke wheels but the center bore and offset were off so I would have had to get spacers.

Prob one of my favorite 4x108 wheels is Saab's Super Aero wheel
                  [IMG]http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6212/6309888735_229659f353_b.jpg[IMG]

Although I would give my left nut for a set of Ronal turbo's, Avev' Type A's, or Borbet type A's
                  I ran a set of the Aeros for a while on my 4kq's Want some bbs rs in a saab fitment (rs159)?

Comment

I would love some! I don't think you'd accept limbs or body parts as payment though... :P
                    Originally posted by JC.
                    'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

someone buy these before they get redrilled or I buy them

Selling a cheap set of three piece BBS RF001s
                      15x7
                      4x108
                      ET 35

Rare wheels, condition as seen on pics, lacquer has been removed, lips and faces lightly sanded, original paint left intact.
                      Lips have some kerbage, no buckles, wheels are straight and true.
                      NO centercaps

For some additional cash I can take these to be professionally re-drilled to the PCD of your choice with the original holes welded.

I have a set of Continental ContiEcoContact tyres I can offer with the wheels, 155/60 fronts and 175/55 rears, 7mm of thread all around.

I'd like to get 400 euro just for the wheels plus posting, or 550 for the wheels with tyres plus posting.
                      I'm only after cash, so no swaps please.

Comment

Rial F1 17x7,5 ET35 4x108

Comment

this is brilliant

subbed

Comment

Originally posted by Troels K View Post
                            Now fitted:

Comment

HRE 501's:

SLAMMED SEDAN CREW #13

Comment

I have 15" BBS RS 4x108, and 17" OZ Futura 5x108, lmk if you are interested 4/5x108 maniacs

'84 e30 320i m20b20 zobelbraun metallic
                                '00 e46 323Ci m52b25 topasblau metallic
                                '10 e92 320cd n47d20c carbonschwartz metallic

Comment

Working...
                                X