No announcement yet.

My battleship a bmw e32 730

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the black wheels. Not too flashy or conservative. Just right if you ask me.

Comment

Love it! Awesome motor with a manual in a E32, little under powered but man I wish I bought one I came across a while ago. Keep it up, wheels would be a nice touch and some rust repair and she will be a beauty
      WTB
      Manaray MS6 Center Caps

'95 Z32 3.0TT LHD T-Top .:. Cruiser
      '16 F450 6.7T Lariat Ult. .:. Tow-Rig
      IG: @AllGoNShow / @TurboJInc

Comment

I kinda like the rims. Maybe if they weren't black, it would look better. But I'm not a huge fan of the exhaust. Mad potential though
        Originally posted by BigBody
        If it doesn't look good low, it was ugly as shit in the first place.

Comment

I need an e32 in my life, good job OP

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

dat stance!
            looks good.
            sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Saw your car at the last BMW meet this year in eskilstuna. Made me want to buy a e32. currently looking for a 750..
              I like the contrast between the grey paint and the black wheels, don't now about the exhaust tip tho.
              i guess you already now where to find them coilovers by the look of the backend of your car.

keep it up

Comment

nice to see another E32 around S|W.

i'll be checking updates. I might copy some from you

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

Hi everyone

a little update on whats going on.
                  i have started to rebuild a couple of E39 coilovers to fit my E32.

and the finished product. if someone wants i can make little guide.

and the rear coilovers from the e39 i hope it's just plug and play.
                  i haven't tested them yet. so stay tuned

Comment

Love the e32, a tad lower maybe and straight tips instead of DTM's. I'd love a guide for the coilovers since the same struts are used on the e34.

Comment

As a former E32 owner, it looks great.

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

Fuck yes, i cant wait to see this thing on the ground. my next bimmer is either going to be an e32 or e34

Build Thread

Comment

love the car, looking forward to more pics! keep it ruuude
                          91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                          ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

looks awesome
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the comments

today i mounted the rear coils on the car.
                              i have taken some picture i can show you all.

on the top e32 shock whit cut lowering spring. and bottom E39 coilover.
                              the car got the same height at the back whit the coils as before.
                              so i'm gonna try to cut the spring to get it bit lower.

the little stick thats pointing out from the bush. has the same diameter
                              so it was just bolt on.

the spring was a bit too smal for the topmount. but i don't think it would be any trouble
                              with that

and the front

i started whit this

Step2.
                              i removed the spring plate. you dont need to do this.

Step3.
                              i cut the tube. you can cut it just where you want. depens how low you want the car.

Step4.
                              then you need to grind the coilovers tube at the bottom. to fit it inside the other tube.
                              you dont need to grind mutch at all to make it fit.

step5.
                              and mount the coil tube inside the other tube. as you can see on the picture.
                              then weld it together. and i had to fit a top mount from a E30 because it is a bit smaller than the E32. so i had thread to mount the bolt on.

and it went out like this.

the coilover i used are from TA-Technic.
                              cheap stuff. but does not matter if you want to go low
                              i hope it was to any help for all the E32 and E34 owners out there.
                              im gona take som pictures on the car i the week thats coming so stay tuned.
                              and i hope all understand my cheap english
                              some questions? just ask

Comment

Thanks for the guide, looks doable. I've got a spare set of struts so I think I'll start prep soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X