This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steelies on an s2000 anyone?

I just traded for an ap2 s2000 and already have coilovers on the way. I have seen a lot of aggressive set ups but have yet to see a steelie set up. Surely its doable and or been done. Help with some pics/specs if there's any out there please!!!!

Or you could just buy nice wheels.

Comment

You won't find steelies big enough. It's also just not worth it to make the car look worse.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That would be the dumbest thing ever.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

There are 17" steelies, but it will still look like shit.

Comment

And they would weigh about 300 lbs each

Comment

just keep the stockers, steelies on a s2k is just retarded

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Glad im not the only one that thought steelies on an s2k would make it look like a junk ass lebaron convertible.
                Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

well its settled then.... steelies can only be pulled off by miatas, civics, 240s, and lebaron convertibles. Just trying to do something different than rpf1s or some way over played ccws. Thanks guys!

Ill just go back to my 700whp evo. It wasn't stanced at all but i wouldn't have to listen to this shit!
                  Last edited by served4g; 11-15-2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by served4g View Post
                    well its settled then.... steelies can only be pulled off by miatas, civics, 240s, and lebaron convertibles. Just trying to do something different than rpf1s or some way over played ccws. Thanks guys!

Ill just go back to my 700whp evo. It wasn't stanced at all but i wouldn't have to listen to this shit!
                    nah you're right rpf1s and ccws are the only other wheels out there. Better spend 400 bucks on some totally custom trucker steelies and be totally different and innovative omg, you are like so creative!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                      nah you're right rpf1s and ccws are the only other wheels out there. Better spend 400 bucks on some totally custom trucker steelies and be totally different and innovative omg, you are like so creative!!
                      This.
                      I always have, and always will think that widened steelies look like absolute brokedick shit. I call them wagon wheels, cause that's what they look like they belong on.

Regardless, go back to the 700whp evo, or your 1200hp supra, whatever you want, we were just giving opinions, no reason to get your knickers in a knot.
                      Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                      Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

And you drive a what...... E36..... oh at least its an M3.... let me guess BBS....... Damn! Sick bro! The drag community is much more friendly than the stance "OG" im gangster community!

Comment

Have any of you even seen a s2k on steelie? I know I have and if you can provide a picture of a s2k on steelies looking like shit please do.
                          97 540i 6speed
                          90 325i sold
                          93 EJ2
                          84 Scirocco
                          69 Continental

Comment

Lolwut

Comment

Heres my 1200hp Supra! Hows my stretch and poke?!

Comment

Working...
                              X