2008 r32 fs li ny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 r32 fs li ny

Ok, its time to get back into a BMW. I miss my E36 too much, and its time to go back to the dark side.
    She's a 2008 DBP R32 #143 With 70,xxx (still my daily)
    Price drop!! $18,000
    I bought it off another member on here, about a year ago. It was meant to be a daily driver for the time being, to get me back and forth from work, and to keep me away from modifying anything. It has done just that, been a great car, and VERY reliable. Since it is my daily, it has some mileage on it, and it has seen the snow. Its an R32 tho, this thing is AWESOME in the winter, never had a problem with snow or ice. After last winter, I used a friends pit, and hot water pressure washed the whole underside of the car, no rust or rot to be seen.
    The reason Im selling is because, I miss my BMW, the R32 is a GREAT daily. However, I miss the manual trans and RWD of the BMW... so its time to go back. Heres a list of all the goods
    The Good:
    REVO tune
    HPA intake manifold
    Milltek resonated cat back
    Blue Haldex controler
    FK Silverline plus x coilovers
    H&R rear sway bar
    Slotted rotors
    low dust pads
    18x9 Audi TT 7 spoke wheels
    20mm ECS tuning spacers and extended bolts
    215/40 Falkens on the Audi wheels
    S3 FCAB
    Passat solid fron subframe bolts
    3M DiNoc dry carbon fiber trim wrap
    Euro headlight switch
    The DSG recall has been done!!
    Im probably forgetting something, Ill add it if i remember...
    I also have many stock/ maintenance parts
    stock FCABs
    Haldex
    Wheels with 225/40 Potenza RE760s (85% tread)
    Haldex tool... and more

The not so good:
    When I received the car, the headlight tabs were broken. I called ECS and ordered their headlight tab repair kit. VERY good kit. Fixed the tabs, and all is aimed and working properly. Not a major issue, probably would never even notice, but its important enough for me to feel like I should share it.
    The fenders were rolled prior to me owning the car, it wasn't a very good job... Theres tiny paint chips starting on the 2 fronts, and one rear. I got touch up paint for the rear, but if you get close, you can tell, it doesn't match at all.

I believe thats all... KBB has the car valued at $20,990 in "good" condition, I feel like $20,000 is a fair starting price, slightly negotiable. I only have these few pictures for now, but Im going to take a few more this week when I get my camera back. If you have any questions, or would like me to take some cell phone pictures, you can reach me at 631-445-1210. Just ask for Rob.

The day I got her

Next to an APR GTi

These stickers, and the Audi wheels are the only things Ive done to the car since I got it

Last edited by TheStig; 01-08-2012, 06:52 PM. Reason: Gramatical errors

nice car!

the 5th picture was taken in the city where I live!

GLWS!
    [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/48424713@N06/5223683991/]

"If It Ain't Rubbin' It Ain't Dubbin"

Comment

Glen Cove? I got a few friends there lol

Comment

Rob, Ill give you two gum balls and some lint, along with my roommates toothbrush. Final offer.

Comment

Put some toothpaste on it, and you got a deal!

Comment

yup GC, i love the thursday car shows that are in Glen Cove during the summer

Comment

Yeah, I went once with a big group, its about an hour and forty minute drive tho.... a little too much for my liking haha.

Comment

im guessing you either live on the east end and have a good commute or you live close by and the LIE gives you hell. or both.

Comment

The "Hamptons" so yes, both haha. Sag Harbor to be exact, its not too bad traffic wise, unless you get there at a bad time. Its just a long drive...

Comment

Bump, I really wanna get another E36 soon. Theres too many god deals right now to let go...

Comment

Bump! Drivers side inner tie rod had some movement. I replaced both yesterday, just cause Im anal and like to be on the safe side.

Comment

WHERE did you get those stickers??

Comment

Haha I wish I could remember. If you buy my car, Ill throw em in for free tho

Comment

Bump. Make me an offer, the price is negotiable, and I wanna get another car

Comment

Bump!!

Comment

Working...
                              X