Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.:: DONE - Going Roti / Going Wide - 19x13.5/14" - Thoughts? ::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I support the IND's as well. Classic, sporty, race-inspired wheel design.

Will follow build thread.
    "I know I'm not Stance|Works material. I'm just a fan. " - Stretchd8

"Jesus must love me " - FittedDownLow

Comment

Thanks for the positive reinforcement everyone - I am happy with my decision and will begin a build thread here - The great thing about SW is everyones ability to be open about peoples designs/ideas as opposed to a lot of the **** found elsewhere - will be happy to make SW my home for this build

Comment

It's been a while. You still in the UK?

My vote is the INDs as well....Porsche looks hott with two t's

Comment

hmm cant wait to see the tires mounted. i was so excited when i saw senza pari's wheels:

but yours should stretch out better

Comment

DAMN. That's all I can say. I think the IND's are dope. I think that chrome would set it off.

Comment

i would run IND...

flickr

Comment

The IND's will look great, good choice. Rotiform will definitely take care of ya, great bunch of guys to work with and I'm sure you'll be very happy with the outcome.

Comment

Thanks everybody for the feedback again - those slicks look mean, hopefully this will give me the traction I have always wanted lol.

Rotiform does it right thats for sure, great guys and know everything one would need to know to build a wheel to finish a car - they offer more than anyone else and its relieving hearing someone say "we dont disclose offsets, tell use the car specs and we will make it fit regardless of fenders/brake combos" - instead of "well...we can do a 13.5" wheel but you have to sign a disclosure saying that you know it may not fit"

Pirate - I am still in London, however we are relocating to switzerland and my M will be going with me once finished while the truck / bike stays stored in the states until we return. I am in no rush, the widebody will be built around the wheels so once Roti gets back from Sema we will start our project!

Comment

Plans changed for the better...I pick up the authentic Flossman widebody kit / authentic CSL CF roof on Sunday

Comment

whats going in Switzy?

IND is the right choice my friend. Can't wait to see progress.. 14" strong.
                      91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                      ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

I still say TMB's and don't do black please!
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                        X