Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.:: DONE - Going Roti / Going Wide - 19x13.5/14" - Thoughts? ::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .:: DONE - Going Roti / Going Wide - 19x13.5/14" - Thoughts? ::.

I have been too busy to photograph all of the new mods as they come in for the rebuild of the M but will be starting a thread documenting the build step by step very soon along with photos of all of the bodywork as it takes place and such.

After speaking with every wheels company I had interests in I chose Rotiform as they are the only company who can offer the fitment / size / style that I want and in my opinion are tearing up the scene more so than any other so I am more than happy to work with them on this project and dont think any other wheel could complete the build better.

Wheels :

The option was between Rotiform SJC and IND forged race series in a custom finish. I believe that I had made my choice and the build will begin after Sema closes up. I love the SJC and think that both SJC and IND have a "classic appeal" and a timeless design that wont be played out in the long run, so that being said have chosen the IND's which will be done (and I approximate) in 19x11 or 11.5 and 19x13.5 or 14.

IND havent been seen on a BMW, especially in this manner while SJCs have been stanced and done well by BEEOTCH, this is another reason I chose IND

My rear fenders are 1.5" wider on each side, and will soon be extended another 2.5-3" on each side utilizing the E30 style flared quarter panel (similar to BMWDEMON)...fronts will do the same and go 2"-2.5". Most mods are in stock ready for installation (Asuka trunk, kevlar engine cover, cage, carrera gt seats, cams, custom exhaust, rothsport quick connect, sparco 330 wheel, jaffster, oem csl console, rear seat delete, 90mm stud conversion, direct port system, pedals, custom hood and bumper, etc) and body work will begin once the wheels arrive and can be build around the width of the wheels.

So...Do you guys agree with my decision of IND instead of SJC?

IND

Show more

Show more

SJC

Show more

damn id agree with both wheels but them IND i have never seen done before would be very nice. they remind me of these sourta http://www.jongbloedracing.com/applications.htm

Comment

I can't even think straight after seeing that Porsche.

Despite that, I vote SJC for the BMW. Seems to suit better.

Comment

to me im all about getting wheels never been put on a car before and i really dont think ive seen anybody with IND's on a m3.

but the sjc's looks so right on brian's car.

are you getting a polished set of IND's or black?

Comment

I vote IND! they look sick.. the SJC's are nice as well but the design is a bit overplayed I think.. curious about the outcome =)

BMW E30 316 Type 1 "Isabel"

Originally posted by NickBroderick
          I saw a stock height vette scrape into a restaurant parking lot when I was dropping off my brother for work. I then scraped a lot more than him and became happy.

Comment

Thanks guys - The INDs will be polished at first until all of the bodywork is finished/interior/etc - I will then most likely have them finished in some sort of custom finish like "shotpeened" or similar.

At first I was unsure how the INDs would look as I only saw them in 14", but after seeing the 13" on the 993 - :drool:

Comment

The porsche has me hypnotized also , what was your question again?...lol !

"Your sister is hot but your mom does that thing with her tongue"

Comment

I forget - The porsche is incredible for sure

Comment

Surprised that I can pick up tires in this size at a decent price...

Comment

dammmmm that shiz is wide

Comment

345?! holy sheeett! now I'm even more curious about the outcome!

BMW E30 316 Type 1 "Isabel"

Originally posted by NickBroderick
                      I saw a stock height vette scrape into a restaurant parking lot when I was dropping off my brother for work. I then scraped a lot more than him and became happy.

Comment

Crazy wide - hello diff support bracket

Hopefully Roti will mount them up for me, I dont trust shops around these parts

Comment

I support your choice to go with INDs. Of course, I'm partial since I have a set for my S4.
                          -Darrick

Frankenbike Build Thread
                          Another Frankenbike Build

sigpic

Comment

wiiiide
                            Originally posted by cobrawannabe
                            More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

The IND's are definetely the best choice, they will look awesome...cant wait to see em mounted up!
                              -Eric
                              08 VIP Style xB

Comment

Working...
                              X