Thread: Skoda Octavia I

Default Skoda Octavia I

Hy guys,

Today I will present my project stanceworks. It's a Skoda Octavia I, MY2001, 1.9TDI, 81kW, Laurin & Klement, full-option.

Changes made ​​so far are:
    -30mm spacers;
    -spoiler rear window (Adhesive carbon 3d) + trunk spoiler;
    -D2S xenon bulbs changed-6000K;
    -foil headlights / taillights / signals;
    -Kamei-eye;
    -matte-black rear trim;
    -bar grille hood+grille changed;
    -tuning-box;
    -protective wings;
    -carbon 3d-shark fins;
    -grid-edge carbon 3d green;
    -3d carbon-pillars and ornamental handles;
    -carbon 3d interior -elements;
    -ta-technix adjustable suspension;
    -rear difusser+tips;
    -boot protection;
    -LED license plate number, position, courtesy lights front back, trunk, legs, glove box, ashtray, lighter;
    -emblem carbon 3d.

Follow:
    -Borbet T,17 ", 8j;
    -flaring wings;
    -modified front bumper, side skirts and rear.

Sorry, now i haven't any photos. I will make a professional photo shoot and come back soon with photos
    Last edited by scown; 10-15-2011 at 10:24 AM.

welcome,sounds good except borbet t-DON'T! and try uploading some photos

Thanx. What rims you recomend? Photos i will add now. But next week i will install the suspension, now is original suspension.

More photos after i install the suspension.

Skoda octavia does not have a brilliant design....so in order to obtain something from it u have to do some serious mods. go 18" or 19" inch wheels,try something concave,remove that unnecesary crome from u're headlights and lower it. after that i'll give some tips about camber.

Ok, thanx. I just added your YM.
    '01 Skoda Octavia, Laurin&Klement, 1.9tdi - Ploiesti, Romania

Hello dear friends. I've put in an adjustable suspension finally, here in Romania was a very hard winter and only now I managed to mount.
    I've lower it with about 5 cm and the height difference is felt, with the new suspension. I installed the S3 bushings. Now i'm looking for a nice set of wheels 17 "currently.
    In my town that does not rehabilitate the road and that thing didn't let me to lower more. For this fall I prepared a list of changes including sealing handles and trim and many other changes so this will be the start of my project.

(that was the original ground clearance)

At the final of my project i hope that will be the cleanest skoda from romania.

Some new thing, after a long time my car is almost ready, hope you like it. Tomorrow i will return with some professional photo.

4x4 status, but "static" sticker is a must... lol

however get rid of this ugly front bumper, keep it OEM, lower it and you're will happier than ever.

The roads over there aren't great I guess for you to lower it more?
    2001 Subaru Impreza Bugeye 304bhp - 405Nm - crashed it - 2006 Ford S-Max 'FastVan' 2.5T 255bhp - 420Nm - sold it - 2007 Mitsubishi Colt 1,5 D'Azur - 110bhp

This is how it looks now, i will post a video to see the road in my town. In the last 2 months i destroy 2 front bumper and some bushes. I wait some few good days to work a litle bit at her and to respary.

It's that bad huh, the roads!?
    2001 Subaru Impreza Bugeye 304bhp - 405Nm - crashed it - 2006 Ford S-Max 'FastVan' 2.5T 255bhp - 420Nm - sold it - 2007 Mitsubishi Colt 1,5 D'Azur - 110bhp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znBWl79tN-Q Look here. They guy that film have stock car ~15cm height from the ground. Now i have ~5cm from the ground.

Oh crap (roads)! Air would be a solution

Man, you don't want to be in a hurry every day.

I'm thinking at an air ride solution, is about 1400e but i don't like that management system. I like AccuAir or AirLift, but the prices are a little bit higher. However , there is a great chance to leave Romania and move to Germany in the coming years.

photoshop

^look at this for inspiration

this is a pretty cool platform tho, you should look on euro sites to c how other people have done these, and then try to filter out your own

I have some ideas inspired from this pics and i will try it.But to lower front side enough i must to modify the lonjerons.

Great example!

Suburuuh, when you said great example you refer to the black one or the silver one?

Black one

That's my new set-up