I swear I'm not gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Life View Post
    Enthusiasts go crazy over them. I don't see what the big deal is over a heavy, one piece rim. Hell yeah they look nice but that is it.
    they're not that heavy
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

19 lbs. are pretty heavy.

Comment

I went to a salvage yard with a buddy that had 4 Miatas. He went to get a front end off a car since he hit a deer in his miata and I went to search for some interior pieces. I got an aftermarket radio installation kit so I could move the CD player up and get rid of the heavy and not working casette player. I also got a switch blanking plate since one of mine had a cigarette burn on it.

When we got home, I got the CD player where I wanted it and while I was at it I took the center console apart and cleaned it, along with the center dash. Both of the shift boots are completely torn but I have everything needed to rebuild the shifter in a box. My girlfriend was amazed how much better everything looked when I picked her up in it.

I'm also about to make a big order from Miatamania.com.

Comment

I made a good size order from Miata Mania. Everything came in the next day.

Mazdaspeed tow hooks
          rubber floor mats
          Redline trans fluid
          Redline rear diff fluid
          visor blanking plates
          TDR radiator shield

It is supposed to be nice Monday so there might be pictures.

Comment

I actually love the hell out of that Neon. Welcome!

Comment

Well please come pick it up for $3k and take all my neon related stuff with it.

I've started pulling stuff off the engine, but all my tools are at work and after working on people's greasy shit all day I really don't want to wrench on my own. =(

Comment

The leather boot (not on ticket) part number is NA01-64-331-00

I also have another bottle of Redline for the turret. Total of everything is right about $200

Comment

Mmmmmm it shifts nice now. My bushings were alright, but my boots were completely torn in two and one of the wave washers were broken.

Front Mazdaspeed tow hook. Just a plain tow hook, the rear is the same way.

Radiator sheild

Visor plates

Engine bay. I'm thinking of doing a pink valve cover.

Comment

My radiator started leaking from the upper hose area. The Mishimoto route will set me back around $550. Thats the radiator, fans, all 3 hoses, thermostat, and coolant.

I'm pricing an OEM one from the dealer tomorrow though. That would at least save me from wiring and buying fans, and I can use the new cap I just bought.

Comment

The thermostat I got from Mazda doesn't have a sub valve. I have already installed in the housing too since I didn't know what the deal was. I thought the one I pulled out just looked funny, but I don't know why I would get a factory thermostat and it not have a sub valve like it should.

My hoses come in Monday. The Mishimoto rad and fans are already installed and wired in.

Comment

I pulled the tape off the intake tube to reveal intense blueness. We can't have that, but we can have wrinkle black.

Comment

Done

Comment

Definitely enjoy reading up on the progress of your cars, keep the updates coming!

Comment

Thanks!

I'm doing it mostly so I can keep track of what has been done to it and when. I can't remember everything.

Most of it will be catching up on maintenance and refining the car. It was already a stout auto-x car when I got it, but there is always room for improvement. Next i'm ordering some new interior pieces and getting tires. I need to flush the power steering system and change the washer fluid too.

Comment

Thermostat and gasket came in. I also picked up a spare coolant overflow tank from a friend and cleaned it up. I don't know why miatas like to get mud/sediment in the bottom of their overflow tanks. I'm too lazy to do the thermostat though, especially at home.

Is is possible to get this moved to the build section? It isn't much of an intro anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X