No announcement yet.

Senza pari 280z build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So exited to see progress here I love everything about this build!

Comment

• Didn't say I liked what I posted. But yes updates!!!

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

• Goddamn...just...goddamn...
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Great work so far! Hopefully I'll get to see this at some meets next year.

Comment

• A few shots from this fall...

Untitled by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

SENZA PARI

SENZA PARI by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr
            Flickr Album:
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/74953263@N07/

Comment

• Comment

• Man i bet that freaked the drivers out! lol I plan on drving my car like this as i build it!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• GAWD that thing is nasty
                  Originally posted by JC.
                  'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

• This thing is utterly ridiculous (in a good way)

Comment

• Don't know if you are too busy or just don't care but people have been asking for you over in Hybridz. My manifold doesn't fit,none of the runners line up. At least one other person has the same problem.

I've paid $1k and have a really big paperweight. I hope you make it right for others.

Oh and I believe your second group buy has been waiting to hear from you since October.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuro View Post
                        Don't know if you are too busy or just don't care but people have been asking for you over in Hybridz. My manifold doesn't fit,none of the runners line up. At least one other person has the same problem.

I've paid $1k and have a really big paperweight. I hope you make it right for others.

Oh and I believe your second group buy has been waiting to hear from you since October.
                        Fuck, that's sad. This seems really common with the really talented/artistic/creative guys. My friend had an amazing tattoo artist who was impossible to wrangle down to finish his tattoo. Really hope Senza Pari can work out their growing pains and correct these concerns quickly.

Comment

• I cannot wait to see the fenders on this beast. simply amazing. good job sir.

Comment

• Fuck ya !!!!!
                            sigpic

Check Out Our Facebook Page For More Pics and Videos

Comment

• Eh???

Comment

• ^ew.

Comment

Working...
                                X