Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont Like Taking Car Apart For Alignments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres a couple down here... But I usually just drag my cars up onto my mates and we do the alignment ourselves... Paranoid when it comes to letting outsiders do it, bad experiences are bad.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Njdub View Post
      Vhun used to hook it up at ntb. what happened?
      me and Vhun used to stretch tires there while forum member scotrod did all the alignments. NTB's corporate people caught on to what was going on at the store and even though we were making all of our money based on cars from stanceworks, dfdubs, honda-tech... NTB did not want that kind of 'image'. so pretty much they brought in new people, got rid of all of us besides vhun, and dont do any type of aftermarket work whatsoever. kinda sucks because they have all the right equipment and they dont use it for anything now.

@eraunpetrytoday

Comment

So is there any other place in DFW with an inground rack that is willing to work with our cars?
        Lexus IS300

Do WORK

Comment

anyone know one of these on Long Island? I need an alignment as my toe is a little off all around since my last suspension adustments
          sigpic
          1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
          1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

there is a in ground/zero clearance local to me here in Wisconsin

Comment

Originally posted by SlownLow View Post
              ive been looking for a shop with one of these in NJ for the past week lol
              anyone know of any in the tri-state area? i cant get aligned anywhere
              if you don't go to RT, give me a shout. There is a place down my way that handles all the high end cars in my area. They have 3 alignment racks - 2 of which are in ground. I take all my cars there.
              I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

People align their cars?

Comment

I avoid them.
                  I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

there's a shop in pasadena (for all the LA guys) who have an alignment rack that's flush to the ground

Comment

Originally posted by loneStar22 View Post
                      me and Vhun used to stretch tires there while forum member scotrod did all the alignments. NTB's corporate people caught on to what was going on at the store and even though we were making all of our money based on cars from stanceworks, dfdubs, honda-tech... NTB did not want that kind of 'image'. so pretty much they brought in new people, got rid of all of us besides vhun, and dont do any type of aftermarket work whatsoever. kinda sucks because they have all the right equipment and they dont use it for anything now.
                      so thats what happened huh? never heard about all that from anyone...thats retarded

Comment

Working...
                      X